What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some really great scores being posted in here lately. Well done everyone.

Put up a 86. It was a weird day. Accidently hit into the group on 4th hole. Must have hit it about 360 downhill. Middle of fairway should have left about 40 yds to hole. Couple people came out from behind a tree as the ball reached landing. I pulled up ahead to the green to apologize for the accident and one guy says I threw your ball out into the rough... I couldnt belive it, I was so pissed... here I was going out of my way to apologize... he alwas about 70 yrs old so I just shook my head and walked away... took me about 4 holes to shake it off, which I hit double, double bogey bogey. Definitely one of my most interesting rounds this year

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

39(+3)

2 doubles, 2 bogeys, 3 birds.

Damn wind!!!!!!

Shot a PB for 3 holes today, 1 under(4+3+3). A cherry on top was a 3 hybrid to 2 feet, that helped me get the bird!

Started off smoking hot, like the game was easy. Hit the first three fairways and greens and parred them all. Boom!
eThen the old chunker off the box on a par 3; bogey.
Nicked a tree on a gorgeous hybrid shot on a par 5 which screwed me; double.
Bomb drive, sand, out and in for a sand save par.
Yanked a hybo on a par 3; easy three more for double.
Nice drive, short approach, up and down for par.
8 iron, 54º, putt, putt par on #9.

Hit 6 FW. Only two greens.

I'll take it for playing as fast as I could with two others and getting in nine right as the sun went dark. (about 1:15 total time)

Best round of the fall for me.... 81. Had 38 puts though. Come on flat stick show up!!!
Irons were much better today, plus no wind REALLY helped. Good feeling putting some golf shots together today!
Hope ya'll get out this weekend!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Got off early and got an afternoon round in today...second time out with the Altitudes and I hit them really well. A couple of penalty shots from over cooked drives but 44/44 for 88 isn't too bad

Well it's never a bad thing to get out for a round of fall golf. I made it out today and shot a pretty disappointing 81 (38-43). I know most will say that its a pretty good round but I really let myself down and could have had a special day. I ended up blowing the round on 16 after being +4 until then I proceeded to triple bogey 16 and a double bogey on 17. Oh well. It was still a good day to get out, just have a few things to work on.

38-43

6 FWs
7 GIR
28 putts

2 birdies on the day though so that was nice.

Well it's never a bad thing to get out for a round of fall golf. I made it out today and shot a pretty disappointing 81 (38-43). I know most will say that its a pretty good round but I really let myself down and could have had a special day. I ended up blowing the round on 16 after being +4 until then I proceeded to triple bogey 16 and a double bogey on 17. Oh well. It was still a good day to get out, just have a few things to work on.

38-43

6 FWs
7 GIR
28 putts

2 birdies on the day though so that was nice.

Been there done that for sure. Just try to take away the positives and focus on those first 15 holes.

Hang in there!

JM

Been there done that for sure. Just try to take away the positives and focus on those first 15 holes.

Hang in there!

JM

Yeah I am. It's just frustrating sometimes. Been playing well all year and then these last two months little mental errors are creeping in. I will get it straightened out though.

Shot 105 (51/54) at Ballyowen in NJ. Played the gold tees (6500 yards). This course had alot of long par 4's. Glad handicap season is done. Beautiful course at a great price. New putter seems to be doing the trick. 36 putts but could have been lower as I was leaving a lot inside a foot.

Went 40/49, the wind really picked up on the back 9. Had 36 putts, hit 7 greens in regulation, 8 fairways, and only had one penalty stroke. Only birdie of the day was on 18, which got me to 89 and the first time I have ever shot under 90. I was pumped after the round and can't wait for my next round.

What did you shoot today?

Shot a 86 (42/44) at Sedgefield Country Club in Greensboro,NC. Not bad considering I had not touch the clubs in a week and it is old Donal Ross course. Overall pleased with my ball striking except for one or two holes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Went 40/49, the wind really picked up on the back 9. Had 36 putts, hit 7 greens in regulation, 8 fairways, and only had one penalty stroke. Only birdie of the day was on 18, which got me to 89 and the first time I have ever shot under 90. I was pumped after the round and can't wait for my next round.

Great job on a PB!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Shot 35/42 for a 77 (par 72). Wet weather. Driver was a champ!! Just started getting antsy toward the end and wanted to see what the ball was doing before I hit it. :(

Came in at +7 today. I actually struck the ball fairly well on the front but had a couple of bone headed mistakes that cost me strokes on #1 and #2. My driver, which has been rock solid the last couple of weeks, got sideways with me starting on #12 and I had tree trouble on #12, #15 and #16 which led to two bogeys. No 3 putts though and had a couple of good up-and-downs. I'll look to turn it around tomorrow.

Those irons still treating you good? Need to get you out with the DFW crew again soon.
Came in at +7 today. I actually struck the ball fairly well on the front but had a couple of bone headed mistakes that cost me strokes on #1 and #2. My driver, which has been rock solid the last couple of weeks, got sideways with me starting on #12 and I had tree trouble on #12, #15 and #16 which led to two bogeys. No 3 putts though and had a couple of good up-and-downs. I'll look to turn it around tomorrow.

Played 9 and shot a surprising 46. I say surprising because my right hand has been taking over my swing lately and I thought it would be much worse, so my pro suggested a double overlap (I interlock). Although I stuck it to 3 feet of the pin on the Second using double overlap, it was too big of a change, but I switched to single overlap and really like how it takes more of my right hand, especially fingers, off the club. Is working very well with my irons, but need to work on the woods and hybrids. Interesting development and will have to see if I stay with it.

46-39 = 85
Two triples and a double in the first five holes. Range was closed and it took me a while to get into any kind of groove.

I hit seven fairways and five greens on the day. 31 putts. Zero birdies.

And the steel fiber shafts are not a good match for me at all. Back to the speed blades I go.

I got to share the round with Matthew and baldguy and we had a good time, I love seeing new THP'ers get out there and playing with us.

Damn Jay, phenomenal round man!

35-38 for a 73. I had 3 three putts or my round would have been much better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

35-38 for a 73. I had 3 three putts or my round would have been much better.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Nice shootin Matt, way to windy and rainy here so no golf for me. How was the putter?

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back