Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

This thred is bad for me! My wife said no on a PS4 until Christmas, but reading all this awesome stuff is really tempting.

Controller better? Really? It looks like the identical setup and the continued un ergonomic joystick location.

Anyway it's reassuring to see you guys enjoy it. Probably stop by tomorrow and see if I can get my hundy.

Controller is muuuuch better. Much more comfortable and responsive than the ds3

Mine is Deepballssss with right now just Bf4

And anyone on tonight? About to hop on

If anyone feels like slumming it me and Ryan are on XBox

Going out with the girlfriend tonight will be back CAWDGING with Dan tomorrow

Isn't there a video games thread for people like you, hahaha

Sorry. I figured you elitists wouldn't read it. I will go back to my inferior product.

Getting on ghosts now

Isn't there a video games thread for people like you, hahaha

Maybe I should just merge this one with that one then?

Sounds good. Merging soon

Maybe I should just merge this one with that one then?

Sounds good. Merging soon

I remember the complaints of us going and getting our own thread!! lol

Read a report and now I cannot find it but allegedly Sony has stopped production on PS4's because of all the defective units.

I saw something similar, but wasn't production related. Sony has asked certain retailers, Amazon in particular, to cancel shipments of any units that have not gone out yet (Amazon bundled a bunch w/ Kindle Fire HDX the other day). Assuming they've found a common thread to particular lots/batches.

In all but 1 of a few dozen posts I've read, the faulty units are coming from Hongfujin Yantai, China with a production date in August or September. Not all unit from the factory are DOA, but the ones that are overwhelmingly seem to be coming from there.

Kicking myself for not ordering a unit to auction off from Newegg when I had the chance....

Really tempted to just send it all back and wait until the new year, but then I'd miss out on the 2+1 game savings, plus the discount I got for Watch Dogs postponement. One recent post I saw quoted 5 weeks turnaround now from Sony; that would peg the issue a lot higher than the 0.4% they're trying to pass it off as. Really hoping it was an exaggeration, but prepared for disappointment.

On hold now, 30 mins in, only 2 hours to go (right when they close)!

I saw something similar, but wasn't production related. Sony has asked certain retailers, Amazon in particular, to cancel shipments of any units that have not gone out yet (Amazon bundled a bunch w/ Kindle Fire HDX the other day). Assuming they've found a common thread to particular lots/batches.

In all but 1 of a few dozen posts I've read, the faulty units are coming from Hongfujin Yantai, China with a production date in August or September. Not all unit from the factory are DOA, but the ones that are overwhelmingly seem to be coming from there.

Kicking myself for not ordering a unit to auction off from Newegg when I had the chance....

Really tempted to just send it all back and wait until the new year, but then I'd miss out on the 2+1 game savings, plus the discount I got for Watch Dogs postponement. One recent post I saw quoted 5 weeks turnaround now from Sony; that would peg the issue a lot higher than the 0.4% they're trying to pass it off as. Really hoping it was an exaggeration, but prepared for disappointment.

On hold now, 30 mins in, only 2 hours to go (right when they close)!

Wow this is crazy, didn't know they were having issues...and to think people feared Microsofts quality

Wow this is crazy, didn't know they were having issues...and to think people feared Microsofts quality

Dude, this happens EVERY console launch. You've got a handful of people in this thread who have totally functioning units.

I'm sure the Xbox will deal with the exact same thing.

Sony says it's a handful of consoles

If Xosder post is true there's no way they haul shipments over a few bad units...this is bigger than is being lead on guaranteed. Hopefully you guys got the good ones though and can keep on rocking.

It's huge news because of Microsoft issues last launch so everyone is looking for this and social media blowing everything up. Can you imagine if twitter and reddit were around during the early days of the 360 launch

Back