Playstation 4 & PS4 Games

Dammit I want one!

I may be on for a bit tonight. Going to go out with some friends to watch the chiefs but I'll be on after

Apparently dan just wants to ignore invites

Your video games made you miss the signups dude...

My brother and my 4 month old niece actually did sadly

Family comes first

I'm messing with ya dude..I had family over too just disappeared for a quick minute to send the email but they were here cause of tornado warning.

Sorry for side tracking the thread from all u ps4 owners

I'm messing with ya dude..I had family over too just disappeared for a quick minute to send the email but they were here cause of tornado warning.

Sorry for side tracking the thread from all u ps4 owners

Fanboy!

Just a reminder for those with Ps4 or hoping for one this holidays. It's cheaper to buy the PS3 versions of games and then buying the $10 upgrade to PS4 rather then buying the PS4 game outright.

Black Friday deals showed the games like AC4, FIFA, NBA, COD, and games like that will be around $36 or $35 and then buying the $10 upgrade saves you $15 in the long run

Class canceled tonight. Time for more ps4!

I'm officially in for Fifa14 and Battlefield 4. finally set up a psn account online and will link it tonight. Feel free to add me -> LuckDragon19

I'm Falling in love with a obliteration mode in bf4

Haven't really played it, pissed off at the game right now. They dropped the ball on the PS4 release.

What's wrong beard?

What's wrong beard?

The game has some crashing and data corruption issues, I've played the first few levels of the campaign several times and it ultimately deletes the files so it makes you start over again. That and the servers were being crappy, conquest mode hasn't been up, might be now though. They said a patch will be coming next week.

The game has some crashing and data corruption issues, I've played the first few levels of the campaign several times and it ultimately deletes the files so it makes you start over again. That and the servers were being crappy, conquest mode hasn't been up, might be now though. They said a patch will be coming next week.

Yeah I hear ya. Still no conquest mode. Been playing the other modes though. Really want conquest mode to work.

Yeah I hear ya. Still no conquest mode. Been playing the other modes though. Really want conquest mode to work.

i havn't even played battlefield yet. one game online i think i'll play tomorrow and try to get the hang of it.

Back