The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is my last night of an out of state trip. I'm
Tired and want to be home. No more planes til early next year

BooHoo :beat-up: When are you leaving Vegas? I'm heading out there on Thursday.

While I love your post 441 I was hoping your post was going to be that you bought a house!
He was saving that for later, but, I'll spill the beans for him;

He has given up the search in Ohio, and will be taking his talents to Siesta Beach.

Playing a few pickup games of basketball today at the university rec center. Haven't played since high school (only 4 years but still!) and it'll be nice to see where my endurance training for the #Grandaddy is at.

Came back to my office for lunch and checked my email. After nine and a half years, I'm finally leaving the Bureau of Unclaimed Property. I'll be moving around the corner to the Bureau of State Payroll. Its no more 45 steps down the hall, but by God, its a different part of the hall.

Came back to my office for lunch and checked my email. After nine and a half years, I'm finally leaving the Bureau of Unclaimed Property. I'll be moving around the corner to the Bureau of State Payroll. Its no more 45 steps down the hall, but by God, its a different part of the hall.

Congrats Greg, hope you like the new gig!

It'll be a challenge, thats for sure. End of the year coming up, W2s going out, start new job in payroll. I got this.

Congrats Greg. That is awesome news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Long day. Wheres 5 o'clock

He was saving that for later, but, I'll spill the beans for him;

He has given up the search in Ohio, and will be taking his talents to Siesta Beach.

Sounds right, It would certainly be just me and no wife/kids

hmm....

We sent you a picture this morning.
G-Rex is already in FL.

We sent you a picture this morning.
G-Rex is already in FL.

and it was a much needed laugh this morning.

Mt. Baker Ski Area opens Thursday! I feel myself coming down with something already... :act-up:

I'm overall pretty happy with my Morgan Cup Submission!

I already feel the power of the Morgan Cup, and it's bringing out the best in me!

Good luck everyone!

I just got my AC package...this coin is outstanding :) Love being able to support you guys another year.

Just finished Step 1 in a seminar course. 75 minutes, 40 questions & score 90 to pass. Hello perfect 100.
Five people in my office have taken and no one has passed.

Great job, Matthew. Congrats!

A day to relax. Finally. And enjoy everything THP has rolling today.

My son just texted me a picture of the plaque he received today at his fall sports award ceremony - golfer of the year! Best thing is, he has only been playing golf for less than 2 years, and this was his first year on the team!

It's all in! Dunno why but i made a vid.. http://youtu.be/xCvImqvH1z8

Sent from my iTouch using Tapatalk.

Awesome man! Glad I could help and that it turned out well. How bad was it dealing with the cast? Clearly it went better than I thought.

Lots of good HHJJs lately. Mine for today is that I got paid for a side job that I did, significantly more than I had expected. \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back