Meet Your Captains - 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period - The Morgan Cup

A great group of captains, congrats to you all.

The first contest started yesterday, now captain intro's for being 8 months away the Morgan Cup is already looming large!

Four outstanding THP'ers and very deserving of being captains, hopefully I can Hawkprance my way to True Blue.

That was a great intro and some very fine leaders there! I've had the pleasure to witness in person that on the Internet or in person, you see the same awesome THP'r. Congrats on getting this started!

Meet Your Captains - 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period - The Morgan Cup

Welcome and congratulations Captains. This is truly an honor. I can't even imagine what it feels like. Hopefully I will get to call one of you Captain and help bring home a MC!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats captains! Hope to join all of you for an epic weekend of golf next summer!

Team Wardy has an advantage because he knows every break on both courses.

Team Wardy has an advantage because he knows every break on both courses.

Not much on Caledonia due to lack of seeing it. Pretty sure I can fix that in 18 holes haha

And Boom Goes the Dynamite (or in this case poutine)

Welcome your newest captain. The 1st post is updated.

Love having Dan along for the ride. Congrats Captain Dan!

I am so happy for you Dan. Absolutely perfect fit to be a captain. Worked his tail off last year and gave everything he had for Team Albatross. Only fitting he takes the reigns over.

Welcome back to the MC and Team Albatross Captain Dan

Boom is right! Danny boy! You are going to rock this mother!

Dan !! Bro you're coming back!!!!

Wow, that's so awesome! I don't know why, but for some reason I was thinking Dan was part of staff; maybe that's because he's so active and does so much on the forums. Either way, very much the right man for the job, and couldn't be happier for both him and team Albatross. Nice selection whoever was involved in that decision.

Awesome Dan! Happy for you my friend. I know you did an amazing job last year as a member of Team Albatross and now you get to lead the men into battle! Congrats and well deserved!

Wow, congrats Canadan! Talk about having a solid golfer/leader to head up Team Albatross

I can't think of a better choice. Dan is going to crush it !!

I can already see Dan brushing up on his Herb Brooks speeches.

[video=youtube;vwpTj_Z9v-c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vwpTj_Z9v-c[/video]

Canadan! Daniel!!! Last night on XBL I just had a feeling. THP couldn't have picked a better person for the captaincy. Congrats my friend!

Congratulations Dan!! An absolutely perfect choice for the captaincy.

Boom! I knew it. It was you Dan! Congrats on the captaincy, I couldn't have imagined a better pick.

Congratulations Dan!! An absolutely perfect choice for the captaincy.

The ATL Invitational Foursome is intact!!! We need at least a practice round together. This time Ward can get away with no Leprechaun suit...unless he wants to.

Dan the man! Glad to see a fellow Atlantan (at least in spirit) get a captaincy. Seriously so happy for you bud!

You'll be a great Captain my friend. Team Albatross is in fine hands!

The ATL Invitational Foursome is intact!!! We need at least a practice round together. This time Ward can get away with no Leprechaun suit...unless he wants to.

Sounds good to me. We can leave the rain behind to though.

Back