Meet Your Captains - 2014 Ultimate Golf Event Period - The Morgan Cup

Awesome Dan! You'll be an awesome captain. Congrats!

How did I miss this thread from a few days ago? Captain's bio's all look solid. Given the chance I would follow any you into battle, outside of Team THP of course. I look forward to following all the teams and even if I don't get on one this year, I'll find one to back! Congrats again, to all of the Captains!

Congrats on the captaincy Canadan, we all know how well you will rep, and how much support you will give to your team!

Congrats Dan, your passion for this event will no doubt be shared throughout your team.

Congratulations to all 5 of the captains! Very deserving and I know each will represent THP well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats dan! I was thinking earlier today that you would make a good captain, guess I shoulda followed this thread a little closer yesterday! Needless to say, I know your passion for the game and THP is second to none! Congrats!

Love the addition of Dan! He's a great dude and THP through and through. His team is going to love having him at the helm.

Congrats dan! I was thinking earlier today that you would make a good captain, guess I shoulda followed this thread a little closer yesterday! Needless to say, I know your passion for the game and THP is second to none! Congrats!
Love the addition of Dan! He's a great dude and THP through and through. His team is going to love having him at the helm.
Dan is the man with a plan with a swing as sweet as jam

I think it's awesome that my travels to THP events have allowed me to meet and interact with all you guys personally. Your words make a guy smile on a cold Saturday in Ohio, and that says a lot!

Congrats on your captaincy, Dan!

Five teams is mind bottling.

Congrats to Dan our newest Captain and also Brad our newest assistant....2 great guys and one really silky gorgeous swing (sorry Brad..hehe)

Figured my friend MWard could use a new avatar:

LeprewardDotCom_zps1baa6a92.png

I'm not in a position to change it... But I have a feeling a moderator would probably like doing that if they get bored.

New avatar looks great Captain Ward!

Yussss! Great job Dev.

Why am I not surprised you jumped on it so fast lol

That is AWESOME!

Ricky, that is just awesome. Gosh I wish I was capable with technology.

Why am I not surprised you jumped on it so fast lol

Cause it's you. And we like you.

Your uniqueness knows no bounds!

Considering I don't we will think see a 5 way Captains Match, I'm curious to hear how that aspect all shakes out!

Cause it's you. And we like you.

Your uniqueness knows no bounds!

Considering I don't we will think see a 5 way Captains Match, I'm curious to hear how that aspect all shakes out!

Thanks Cookie!

Wardy and I were talking about that last night in fact. 5 captains, 5 assistant captains. So that evens it out if its captain vs asst captain in singles.

EDIT: this is just pondering, nothing official.

Last edited:

That of course is completely unofficial, but just a guess on my part. I thought that would be a neat aspect.

Wardy and I were talking about that last night in fact. 5 captains, 5 assistant captains. So that evens it out if its captain vs asst captain in singles.

Ahhh, solid thought. Solid for sure.

does it? So is there going to be a regular way captains match and a 3 way captains match? Same for assistants?

EDIT: Nevermind. Still trying to wrap my head around the 5 team thing

Back