Invitational Series - THP Championship - Tie In

Is there somewhere on the board I can read about the Invitationals? I'm new to this freaking amazing forum and trying to catch up on all the awesome opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there somewhere on the board I can read about the Invitationals? I'm new to this freaking amazing forum and trying to catch up on all the awesome opportunities.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure is...check here for last years

What a great tie in!!!!

Headed to Lake Charles Invitational. I know the course there like the back of my hand.

If you can make it through the first 3 holes on the front, you've got a chance to post a good score.

I hope to do Hilton Head, Indy, Lake Charles & the Palm Beach Championships. Not sure about Maryland.

That is awesome THP. That just gives more incentive to win one invitational.

Half price?! Oh my!!! That's awesome! Well, guess I'll just go ahead and accept that deal in-advance!!! My Lake Charles victory will serve my teammate and I well!

This needs some serious bumping with Hilton Head Island Invitational signups coming up on Friday.

TWO MORE DAYS UNTIL SIGN UP FOR THE FIRST INVITATIONAL EVENT OF 2014. Can't wait.

I've got to figure out a way to make it to one of these before the Championship!

I've got to figure out a way to make it to one of these before the Championship!

You and me both!!!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

Thought this could use a bit of a bump since another Invitational opens tomorrow for signup.

Very timely bump. Man, I would love an auto entry at a discounted rate into the championship!!

I already got one try at winning my way in and hopefully will get at least one more.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Thought this could use a bump with the series starting up and more signups coming soon.

Thought this could use a bump with the series starting up and more signups coming soon.
Such a cool connection!

Seems to me that one of these Invitationals ended today. (still dinner to come). I have a feeling two guys are going to be pretty excited.
You dont know who you are yet, but you just punched your ticket to the Bear Trap...At half price.

They earned it, whom ever wins

Can't wait to find out who the winners are! Also, I hope the bayou doesn't play that hard, what with winter rust and all...

They winners of today's invitational earned their way into the championship what a tough course we played

Congrats to the winners, I have a good idea who it wasn't :sad:

What could have been and should have been, but just didn't play well. Definitely a course that demands precision.
Congrats to those who will be revealed shortly!

Back