2014 THP Events - Announcement Thread

The deep dish pizza is tremendous. One time I had two pieces and was literally looking for my final resting place afterwards. I have a lot of family in Chicago and get there a couple times a year, so I'll be following this one closely as well.

It's been said before, but there are a ton of really good events being rolled out. Kudos to those involved in setting this up. Now my work begins in figuring out which ones I'll be able to get to.

Me either. I hear they have great pizza.

Oh man you have no idea! Just had some Thursday, then leftovers yesterday and today for lunch. Oh so good :D

I said to my wife the other night "Can we go to the states instead of Melbourne next year for a few days to play a THP event" she said "You can go dear" but I cant go by myself without her, it wouldn't be right. I was just wondering which event would be the easiest to get to from LA? As we would have to fly into there. Just having THP thoughts running through my mind. I would so like to meet some of the people that make this place great.

Seriously? I thought I was a golf nut! Shoot for the big events(MC & such). The Invitationals are fun, but 30hrs travel for 18 holes is a bit crazy!

However I would also say wait for the full schedule, details about everything will be up.

JB summed it up nicely!

I am very psyched! The invitational dates fit in my schedule!!!!

Looking forward to hearing more about the Chicago event. Now that school is done I have more time with my family so I can justify heading out for a weekend full of fun with THPers when the opportunity rises. Chicago and Indy are on my list for sure!

Looking forward to hearing more about the Chicago event. Now that school is done I have more time with my family so I can justify heading out for a weekend full of fun with THPers when the opportunity rises. Chicago and Indy are on my list for sure!

You are going to love the Chicago event dude. I mean that.

Sweet good to hear ths Thp is coming back to Illinois. Gonna have to make it there.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I'm gonna have to pull some strings to get to everything I want to get to!

Too many events and not enough vacation time!

I'm gonna have to pull some strings to get to everything I want to get to!

Too many events and not enough vacation time!

I hear you. With all the THP events I am eyeing and the possibility of being able to caddy the LPGA event in my area next year - may need to use some of sick days. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't wait to learn more about the chicago event, with that being so close I hope I can make it happen!

Golf clap to THP for the sheer fact that I can't even keep up with the events they are offering. Monster Paisley is on me next time I see you guys!

2014 Morgan Cup - The Ultimate Golf Event...Period! (July)
2014 Putting Extravaganza W/ SeeMore Putters (June)
2014 #TheKingIsComing (April)
2014 Love Is In The Air (May)
2014 The #Grandaddy (December)
2014 THP Invitational Series Hilton Head
2014 THP Invitational Series Indianapolis
2014 THP Invitational Series Lake Charles
2014 THP Invitational Series Ocean City
2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - Palm Beach PGA National
2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf (Jan)
2014 New Event Coming - Innovation, Education & More - Chicago
2014 New Event Coming - #OwnIt

Golf clap to THP for the sheer fact that I can't even keep up with the events they are offering. Monster Paisley is on me next time I see you guys!

Seems like everytime I log on lately there is a new event being announced...it's been crazy...a good kinda crazy, but still crazy!

It's was almost overwhelming to see and read all of the announcements last week and into the weekend. JB and GolferGal are really pushing it! Hats off to them and the THP staff.
Amazingly great stuff coming in 2014.

Seriously? I thought I was a golf nut! Shoot for the big events(MC & such). The Invitationals are fun, but 30hrs travel for 18 holes is a bit crazy!

JB summed it up nicely!

I am very psyched! The invitational dates fit in my schedule!!!!

Haha I would just love to play golf and meet some of the people on the site. We want to take the kids for a holiday one day and I want to tie in a THP event with it.

Distance would be Lake Charles from what event has been announced.
But as much as I love THP Invitationals and the Series, I would not want someone flying half way around the world for a one day THP event.
While Florida may seem far from LA (it is), whats an extra 5 hours.
If you are not putting in for the #TheKing or the Morgan Cup (those are very special events).
I would make the trek and choose Chicago (major hub) or Palm Beach for PGA National right now.
However I would also say wait for the full schedule, details about everything will be up.

Thank you JB, I wasn't aware the invitational's were only a one round competition. I would SSSSOOOOOOOOOO love to get into the MC but im not sure id even have a show. Cant wait to see the full schedule come out then.

Haha I would just love to play golf and meet some of the people on the site. We want to take the kids for a holiday one day and I want to tie in a THP event with it.

Definitely pretty awesome of a trip. Pick a vacation around other areas you want to see with the kids. Disney World for instance.
There are so many, that if you are going to travel 30 hours, make it a weekend with THP at least and then some time with family.
PGA National event is a full weekend.

You are going to love the Chicago event dude. I mean that.

I believe everything this man says. I will be there if I can get in.

While I love seeing the schedule lined up I also love knowing that we aren't don't with the announcements...still some surprises out there

While I love seeing the schedule lined up I also love knowing that we aren't don't with the announcements...still some surprises out there

The greatest year in the history of THP, is getting, greater? That's mind blowing.

Of this I have no doubt, Mike.

ooooh the Chicago event has my attention. Work having an office in Joliet, I may be able to make something there and tie it into a work trip.

reaaly excited about the chicago location!! it is in driving distance and a 12 hour roaf trip will be fun!!

Very cool dude.

Gonna be awesome man! Hopefully we can get something set up locally before then.

Yes sir! You gonna make it down man?
I definitely plan on it. You should definitely plan on me...trying to steal that THP Staff Bag...again.

Back