The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Can't wait for the next contest. I enjoyed the Vine contest. Never even heard of it before the contest. Lots of great videos were submitted and I got to learn how to use a new thing on my phone that I only use for email, phone calls and fantasy football lol.

2nd contest will be coming this week.
Cobra Golf will have 2 staffers named.

Looking forward to it. This last contest was a lot of fun and I hope that each subsequent contest gets as much entries as the last one. Good things happening around here and it's only going to get better!

Sounds like a fantastic plan! Such am exciting time these next few weeks!

Can't wait for the second contest. I keep my fingers crossed I will get lucky enough to get it. But whether I get in or not I will be supporting the Morgan cup. Looks like 2014 Morgan cup will be best ever, 5 companies is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome, so cool to see Cobra back and what a great way to add two more THPMCers!!!

ahhh yeah, rolling right into another contest. So much awesomeness!!

Cobra?
Next week?

Can't wait to get my entry in! I really like the Bafflers. :)

Cobra contest next week....now that is something to be Thankful for!!

This is awesome. Cant wait for the next contest!

No way, I WILL have an entry submitted. That's half the fun!

Lol, please no singing, no mustache, no vans or ice cream!!

Cant wait to see what has to be done for a Cobra spot.

I know everyone will get a special treatment and feel awesome, but I had my experience with Cobra last year, and they were excellent! A perfect company to be a part of the Morgan Cup! Lucky 8 Cobra clan members will have a blast!

I remember this like it was yesterday. The Captains celebration on the back deck of TrueBlue

image_zpsc5b3bd36.jpg

Post round interviews when the cup was closed out. The emotions at the close of this event were high and well deserved. With so many opportunities to be a part of this event, I hope it's 'eye on the prize' til the end

image_zps3b468d07.jpg

Awesome. Two very happy people are going to be well taken care of by Cobra.

Knowing Puma and their social media skills, I'm sure their contest is going to really cool and very interactive.

I know it sounds really cheesy, but since the announcement threads have popped out about the #THPMC I've been day dreaming about this so much. I've also had a few real dreams about it. Just thinking about the journey and coming together that weekend and watching the coverage it's just freaking awesome. Seeing how much JB and GG put into and seeing JB's raw emotion just makes me want to be apart of it so badly, it's honestly all I can think about.

I know it sounds really cheesy, but since the announcement threads have popped out about the #THPMC I've been day dreaming about this so much. I've also had a few real dreams about it. Just thinking about the journey and coming together that weekend and watching the coverage it's just freaking awesome. Seeing how much JB and GG put into and seeing JB's raw emotion just makes me want to be apart of it so badly, it's honestly all I can think about.

You should absolutely look into #TheKing as well.
If you liked the raw emotion in the video, we mention changing the MC. It was to #TheKing.

You should absolutely look into #TheKing as well.
If you liked the raw emotion in the video, we mention changing the MC. It was to #TheKing.

I've been following along closely with #TheKing. Trying to ponder up ideas for the entries. Just been so enamored with this event it's all I've been focused on.

I've been following along closely with #TheKing. Trying to ponder up ideas for the entries. Just been so enamored with this event it's all I've been focused on.

Trust me on this one Jimmy.
You will be glad you dont sleep on the other.

Love that you are throwing your name into the ring for both

Love that you are throwing your name into the ring for both

Thanks bud! Means a lot coming from ya. Definitely feel a lot different about this place from when I first came. Hell from before my first event.

Back