The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow.

Im away for a day and this thread goes crazy.

Wow #9 is a large person.

Yeah, Kye used to be a little dude, stud in HS. But he's waaaaay over the listed 234 hahaha

UCLA gets penalized after a punt for having two guys on the field at the same time with the same number, so Arizona State has to punt again and it gets blocked! 47 yard difference. Crazy stuff.

Will Muschamp will be available for any team looking for a D Coordinator.

I know a team that could use one, for once I'm glad I had to work durring an Oregon game. Something isn't right In Eugene. I'm sick of this childish lack of effort. Time to change the avatar.

Aaron Murray has left the Georgia game with a left knee injury. Really hope it's not serious for him, even though Georgia is only 6-4 he's had a pretty good senior season.

I know a team that could use one, for once I'm glad I had to work durring an Oregon game. Something isn't right In Eugene. I'm sick of this childish lack of effort. Time to change the avatar.

It spoke a lot about the team when they were complaining about playing in another rose Bowl like it was a done deal.

Like I said earlier, they don't have to worry about if anymore.

It spoke a lot about the team when they were complaining about playing in another rose Bowl like it was a done deal.

Like I said earlier, they don't have to worry about if anymore.

For once I agree with you, Mariota looked like he was playing by himself today.

Hey guys, did you see Florida State take Idaho to pound town? #Juggernaut HAHA I hate that these teams get to schedule these games.

Touchdown Okie State!

This dude is playing incredible. Throwing freaking DARTS

You think its a coaching problem?

It could be on defense. Aliotti has been around for awhile, but you can't get fisted twice like that and not do anything to change it. I think its time for a new dc.

Aaron Murray has left the Georgia game with a left knee injury. Really hope it's not serious for him, even though Georgia is only 6-4 he's had a pretty good senior season.

Early report is ACL

UGA DawgPound

14 minutes ago.

Aaron Murray has left the stadium on the way to the hospital and there is word that it might be a torn ACL. That's the early word, stand by for further info.

Hmmm...

Oregon loses.

Baylor losing.

Could Auburn pop up to #4???

I meant more of the attitude.

Maybe, I think we'll see over the next week if it escalates. If you loose the locker room then yes I would say its on the coaches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back