Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday!

Happy Birthday

Happy birthday

Happy Birthday Bill!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Happy Birthday Young Gray...

Happy birthday Ole Gray.

Happy Birthday OG! Hope it's a good one!

Woot woot! Happy Birthday!!

:birthday: I hope you have had a great day!!!!

Thanks again everybody!

Today I was at the gym working out and I got a call from a small engine repair shop where I had my riding lawn mower being worked on. It went down right a the end of the grass cutting season before I could get that last good cut in. Anyways the lady calls me and asks if if will be alright to bring my lawn mower home today. I was pumped as it was a surprise to get it on my birthday and due to other work on it at the same shop recently, she did not charge me. I even got the grass cut before the sun went down. It was a great day to have a birthday! :cake::thumb:

Happy Birthday to the #1 hacka! :p

Happy Birthday to the #1 hacka! :p

Hey buddy!!! I wish you were here for the holidays. I would strap on a solid knee brace and we would get out there and play some golf :golf2::thumb:

:beer: Happy Birtday buddy!!!!!. Hope the knee is getting better, so ya can get back out on the dance floor :D

OleGrayb-day_zps8d143eec.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Happy Birthday my good friend. Hope to see you early in the new year once your knee gets stronger.

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY

Happy Birthday good buddy!

:beer: Happy Birtday buddy!!!!!. Hope the knee is getting better, so ya can get back out on the dance floor :D

Dance floor :bulgy-eyes:. I'd look like a mule in a china store :bananadance:

Happy Birthday, Bill. I hope you had an awesome day.

Happy birthday Bill

Happy Birthday to one of my best friends not only on THP but in life in general!! Hope the day was something special for you Bill!!!

Happy Birthday Bill!

Happy Birthday Bill to you and your bionic knee...that knee actually will make you age younger rather than older.

Back