The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
There we go...

TD Auburn. Only down 1 TD now, can we dance?

Pounding the rock.

Great score here to keep it close going into halftime.

Note to coach.... RUN, RUN, RUN!

Auburn just ran over the Tide on that drive

Auburn just ran over the Tide on that drive
They need to stick with the run, it's what they have been doing all year and have been quite successful with it.

TD Auburn. Only down 1 TD now, can we dance?

Pounding the rock.

Based on that display we just saw, no. That should be saved to people with rhythm.
I dont know, should people be dancing and celebrating while losing?

That's an awful call

Based on that display we just saw, no. That should be saved to people with rhythm.
I dont know, should people be dancing and celebrating while losing?
If it gives them some confidence and gets some momentum, why not? I mean, they score (or almost now with the review), are they not allowed to celebrate a bit at driving down and answering rather than laying down and sulking?

Good lord what are those officials looking at. That was a TD.

Two replays today, where I can't understand how the refs saw what they ended up calling.

How the F do they not call that a td

Do all those Auburn linemen have awful knees or are they wearing braces as a precautionary measure? I've never seen so much hardware.

Wow still think Marshall was a TD

Do all those Auburn linemen have awful knees or are they wearing braces as a precautionary measure? I've never seen so much hardware.
In this day of football, most wear them as precautionary measures.

If it gives them some confidence and gets some momentum, why not? I mean, they score (or almost now with the review), are they not allowed to celebrate a bit at driving down and answering rather than laying down and sulking?

I guess. Whats the drawing line point? Is it okay to dance when you score being down two scores? What about being down 30 and dancing? Is that cool?

I guess my point is and its strictly my own opinion, that there should be nothing to celebrate when losing. Save that for hockey and soccer...Games with few scores that nobody is really paying attention to anywya.

If you look most lineman do now as a precaution. If I would have I would not have blown my knee out

What the hell tre Mason's dad is in De la soul.

That's awesome.

In this day of football, most wear them as precautionary measures.

It's required by some conferences and many schools. Saves on insurance cost and surgeries I'd imagine.

I guess. Whats the drawing line point? Is it okay to dance when you score being down two scores? What about being down 30 and dancing? Is that cool?

I guess my point is and its strictly my own opinion, that there should be nothing to celebrate when losing. Save that for hockey and soccer...Games with few scores that nobody is really paying attention to anywya.

Got it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back