The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I picked this afternoon to step away from the tv and put up Christmas lights???? Ugh.

Bring on Ohio St.
FSU Ohio St will be a freaking blast.

Don't count out
Sparty-the-mascot-for-the-Michigan-State-Spartans-looks-on-in-the-first-half.jpg

Solid logic haha.

"You lost to a pretty bad LSU team but it was early enough so we can pretend it didnt happen."

The fact is that the voters will be thinking like that. It is what it is. OSU has had a couple of bad showings against mediocre teams all throughout the year. AU just beat #1 in the last game of the year.

Regardless, either AU or FSU is winning the NC, so it doesn't matter to me either way. Bama isn't going is all that matters.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

OSU vs FSU is a snoozer waiting to happen..please auburn get into the NC game

Seriously? 2 great offenses going at it would be terrible. Auburn is a spitting image of OSU statistically

Except for the one loss thingy

The fact is that the voters will be thinking like that. It is what it is. OSU has had a couple of bad showings against mediocre teams all throughout the year. AU just beat #1 in the last game of the year.

Regardless, either AU or FSU is winning the NC, so it doesn't matter to me either way. Bama isn't going is all that matters.

If tOSU beats Mich St in the b1g championship there is 0 chance Auburn jumps them.

WOW....WHAT A GAME!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am blatantly playing catch up...why did Saban want the FG?

OSU will move up to #2. If auburn wins next week and OSU struggles even with a win, I could see Auburn at #2.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread cracks me up

I think the best part of this, is that Saban was out on the field BEGGING for the review and the extra 1 second for a shot at the FG.

Ooopsie. Sorry Saban.

They're gonna be calling for his head in Tuscaloosa!!! :alien:

I would love to have the LSU game back, but a loss is a loss.

11-1 after going winless in the SEC and a 3-9 record last year is unbelievable.

Malzahn now unquestionably deserves Coach of the Year.

Seriously? 2 great offenses going at it would be terrible. Auburn is a spitting image of OSU statistically

Except for the one loss thingy

Who have they beaten? Pretty simple comparison me thinks

This thread is awesome!
I find it quite amusing.

But, my 11-1 team that just beat the #1 team in the country and two time defending national champs sucks.

Yah he's a supreme dbag. Haynesworth Jr.

Ditto, any team that picks him high is foolish. I see him however having a long safe from injury career with all the other misfit toys out in Oakland.

Jonathan Pigskin has a "Personal Quarterbacks Coach." How come that's funny to me

They're gonna be calling for his head in Tuscaloosa!!! :alien:

Malzahn now unquestionably deserves Coach of the Year.

Nope, gotta give it to someone else.

Fact of the matter is that teams still have to win. If either OSU or Auburn lose their next game, any arguments are worthless. It's going to be settled on the field, where it should be.

34-7=27. I was under the impression Bama was up one. But I guess it was tied. Thanks for the help.

By the way, Clemson has two first quarter turnovers. They must be playing a top-10 team.

Good grief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back