SeeMore Announces New 2010 Putter Line

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that were looking for something new from SeeMore, the company that is in constant motion, brought us the DB-4 that we just reviewed and loved for that classic Anser style.

Well now, the company is bringing something else to the SeeMore family of putters and here are a few sneak peeks to get you by until our samples arrive soon and we can review them for you.

As with everything SeeMore, they want your input. What do you like? Not like? Etc...

758799060_WeQsY-L-1.jpg

758799028_sCFDL-L-1.jpg

758799007_Qaus6-L-1.jpg

758799035_dPSez-L-1.jpg

Their shafts are directly connected to the putter face itself...has it always been that way?

• Admin
Their shafts are directly connected to the putter face itself...has it always been that way?

SeeMore does have a different hosel type on the DB4, but most of their putters are done this way. If you go to our home page and search SeeMore you will see so many of their models.

That's one of the things I always liked about the SeeMores. Plus they are generally more center shafted.

• Admin
I am so curious about this insert.

I am so curious about this insert.

I have never played a putter with an insert. I am curious about the mallet style myself. (Never played a mallet either!)

• Admin
I have never played a putter with an insert. I am curious about the mallet style myself. (Never played a mallet either!)

I like the finish on these putters... Can't wait to hear the feedback on the insert...

I am curious if it has an odyssey feel to it which is quite soft or something harder such as a Rife type of insert. Or of course there is always something totally different and in between.

• Admin
We did just confirm the price is going to be around $165 retail.

Not a bad price....

That's one of the things I always liked about the SeeMores. Plus they are generally more center shafted.

I like that about them too. Those are good-looking putters. The finish is unique, as is the insert. Reminds of the DFX inserts that Odyssey used to have. IIRC, DFX was a little firmer than White Hot. Don't know how DFX compares to White Ice.

Me Like! Very clean looking finish with all the performance you'd expect from SeeMore. I have one of the original FGP's and swore by it until it mysteriously ended up in my son's bag.

They too went with the small insert that I know some did not care for in the Adams A7. It did not bother me, but I know some did not care for the looks.

I like them. I love how SeeMore has an "all business" look to them. However, I will say that when I saw these I thought they would be more in the price range of $110 to $130 as I find the huge red insert on the back to make it look a little bit cheaper. I am curious about the insert as I dont know how much softer they can feel as my mFGP2 is so buttery smooth as the ball leaves the face I cannot describe.

Ok Im curious about the insert too. And what about the red thing in the back? Id be curious to know why such a small insert versus a more normal larger size one. And what color is that exactly? They almost look like gold colored. I just noticed that the Si3 has a larger insert then the others. I like the price.

The top picture, 3rd from the top. They all look nice, but that one really fit's my eye. It's a bit closer in style to the old Slotline I put back into play. I simply putt better with a center shafted putter, but wanted a softer insert type, so bought a whitehot.

This looks like the best of both worlds. The only thing missing, from what I'm used to, is an offset shaft. Mine is center shafted and offset, so I wonder how much that would effect me?

I'll be very interested in how this goes.

I like the two blade style putters and the price seems right where it should be.

Whatever finish that is is great!

This looks like the best of both worlds. The only thing missing, from what I'm used to, is an offset shaft. Mine is center shafted and offset, so I wonder how much that would effect me?

The middle putter looks like it's got a double-bend shaft, so it's slightly offset.

758799060_WeQsY-L-1.jpg

Thanks for the feedback - Hope everyone is having a great new year. Insert size to help with weight distribution - if you had smaller insert in the mallet you would have a much heavier head. The si2 (blade will come in an offset version called - si2w) and the si3 (mallet will come in an offset version called - si3w) Hope this helps with some of the questions.

The middle putter looks like it's got a double-bend shaft, so it's slightly offset.

758799060_WeQsY-L-1.jpg

Thanks Bonk, I totally missed that.

Thanks for the feedback - Hope everyone is having a great new year. Insert size to help with weight distribution - if you had smaller insert in the mallet you would have a much heavier head. The si2 (blade will come in an offset version called - si2w) and the si3 (mallet will come in an offset version called - si3w) Hope this helps with some of the questions.

You have some great looking putters there. Thanks for the info. I'll be very excited to see how the review goes.

looks very nice!

These putter looke awesome. I too am interested in the insert as it looks pretty soft. I like the finish on the putter heads. I am wondering whether the putters are all stainless steel and the insert some type of polymer. I think the price point is right where it should. The colors compliment each other and the darker finish will certainly absorb sunlight. Are they using the same grip or another type.

We did just confirm the price is going to be around $165 retail.

I may have to order one of these online. Keith gave me some great info on this line of putters. I believe even tcalloway1 and myself could putt with one of these beauties :D

Back