THP Fantasy Football - Week 13 Thread

Sleuth Jeffery'd me.

Still can make the playoffs with a win next week.

A huge win for me this week, a big thanks to GG ;), Ricky's team showed up and my team responded nicely. So it looks like I will be heading into the last week before the playoffs tied for the best record in league 1. I am guaranteed a spot in the playoffs now and it's just a matter if I am the 1,3, or 4 seed.

A huge win for me this week, a big thanks to GG ;), Ricky's team showed up and my team responded nicely. So it looks like I will be heading into the last week before the playoffs tied for the best record in league 1. I am guaranteed a spot in the playoffs now and it's just a matter if I am the 1,3, or 4 seed.

We are no longer friends. My team FINALLY shows up and I still lose. I hate FF.

We are no longer friends. My team FINALLY shows up and I still lose. I hate FF.

Sorry buddy. Hate to do it to you, but this is FF. You have no friends. Haha

morgan destroyed me like i thought she would i knew i'd have to have a few of her guys have bad weeks to make it close i had some tough matchups looks like i'll need a W next week to make the playoffs when anything can happen.

It's not over yet, you still have 3 guys left to play. Plus I got a nice goose egg from Gresham. I really thought he would do better than Gates since Gates has that hamstring issue, I guess I was wrong.

I traded the wrong Bronco haha. Welker has done nothing since our trade and then Decker going nuts last night. Oh, and Stafford needs to quit with the picks, it's getting old.

It's not over yet, you still have 3 guys left to play. Plus I got a nice goose egg from Gresham. I really thought he would do better than Gates since Gates has that hamstring issue, I guess I was wrong.

I traded the wrong Bronco haha. Welker has done nothing since our trade and then Decker going nuts last night. Oh, and Stafford needs to quit with the picks, it's getting old.

haha its about as over as it gets i need a miracle to pull out a win this week but when you're putting up 140 points its tough to beat that no matter how well your team plays.

Haha! Yeah I never thought Decker would go off like he did. Always thought Welker the better option. But hey, I will take them when I get them!

Even with a probable win this week I think I'm out, oh well, I'll keep fighting the rest of they year!

Side note in league 4, pretty crazy a team who hasn't touched their roster for weeks actually wins with Decker going off yesterday.

Another loss, ho hum, Tex gave up early in the season with that trade....

Looking ahead to next week, League 1 has a game of the ages. Howzat vs Jman and Jman. Howzat most likely in the playoffs, Jman hanging on. It will be a good one.

I think it will come down to my wide outs. I need Harvin to get healthy quick. Crabtree had a solid game so he could be an option. I don't trust Amendola.

I'm petrified of this game. It all comes down to this for me. Ugh.

Glad I didn't need Lynch tonight. Hope 441 went with Baldwin.

Buckjob is making a run at GG. Down 25 or so, but still has Sproles and Baldwin going as well as Seattle's defense.
Hard to believe she could have the most points in the league by a pretty big margin and miss the playoffs.
But if you put up 140 or so and lose, its just one of those things.

Big shock when it really doesn't matter just about every guy I started scored double figures

I had a very interesting FF week. I jumped out to an early lead Thanksgiving night. I continued to build my lead during the early games on Sunday. Then Peyton got loose and here comes my opponent. Going into the WAS/NYG game I had a 13 point lead and he had Alfred Morris going. On Washingtons first drive Morris picks up 7.5 points. I felt it was just a matter of time before I take the loss but amazingly Morris only picks up 4 more points and I squeak by with the victory. I go to bed very happy as Im moving to 11-2 for the season. I wake up and open up the app and see that they updated some stats and Im losing 103 to 101.5. Looks like they updated my defensive stats. Well I will drop to 10-3. It was a crazy few hours.

Back