2014 Ultimate Club Testing - TaylorMade Golf & THP

So excited to hit my first set of blades. Although Blu not meeting me at the airport as requested is a bit of a letdown.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I never said no. Fwiw.

Damn seeing all your dudes excitement is getting me excited and I'm not even a part of it. Can't wait to follow along the weekend!

Out of curiosity, what would be the reason after lessons for you to switch to the MC?

Not that I'd switch just more of a try them to see if they would work for me or not,

Not that I'd switch just more of a try them to see if they would work for me or not,
I will be interested in you hitting both of them, side by side when we are there to see the difference in results you would see.

Then, I want to see you hit the blades.

That will happen.

I will be interested in you hitting both of them, side by side when we are there to see the difference in results you would see.

Then, I want to see you hit the blades.

That will happen.

Oh yeah ill try em all.

After the weekend the maintenance crew will be in shock. Hahaha

"Was there somebody out here laying broadband cable?"

So excited to hit my first set of blades. Although Blu not meeting me at the airport as requested is a bit of a letdown.

I share that excitement, this is going to be awesome!

I'm playing at Mission inn...not familiar with mission hills

I'm playing at Mission inn...not familiar with mission hills

Nice catch, not sure why I put that in or it was a spell check error, at least that's where I'm leaning.

I plan on Friday golf.

Fridsy round as well. I'm so ready for this...

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I was talking to a buddy about this event and it hit me how lucky you guys are and how jealous I am of you guys.

Those MBs are calling me after a recent adventure with a set.

Friday round for me as well!

Looking forward to meeting everyone!

I'm in on Friday as well.

Is Friday part of the event ? I wouldn't mind coming out and playing some golf with buds before hand. That's of course if it is allowed.

Is Friday part of the event ? I wouldn't mind coming out and playing some golf with buds before hand. That's of course if it is allowed.

Not officially. But the testers get a third round.

I won't be seeing any of you Friday, flight gets in around 11:55 and I'll be getting to the room around 1AM I think. Oof.

I won't be seeing any of you Friday, flight gets in around 11:55 and I'll be getting to the room around 1AM I think. Oof.

#trooper
#teamplayer
#jfan

I plan on playing on Friday as well.

Once again, Jman will kill my chance of sleep on the 1st night of a THP event. haha.
FWIW, you wont get in around 1. Closer to 2 by the time rental car and make the drive.

Back