JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
THP Company Spotlight on a brand you might not have heard of, but definitely will in the future.

http://bit.ly/IDTeLx

It actually looks pretty cool and sounds like a nice change from the traditional. Nice job!

I am one who had never heard of this company, it will be interesting to see how long it takes to run across their items in stores.

They have some good-looking stuff. Nice write-up, Ryan. Definitely reminds me of some of Quiksliver's lines from the past and I can see that influence here.

really nice write up and nice gear, love the slogan, make par not war.

I am now pondering a t shirt and a couple trucker hats

First off nice write up Ryan. They got some nice looking clothes an hats, and seems like there kinda a throw back.

I like the classic looks and colors, will be interested to hear long term thoughts before dropping $70 on a polo.

Nice spotlight piece, Hawk; I'd never heard of them before. Personally, they're a little on the pricey side for me ($35 for a tee and $68 for a polo), but I know that they are higher end materials and some value that more than I do.

I want that T-shirt!

In an industry that is driving toward the brightest colors and designs possible, or the thought that everyone is cut like Rory and Justin Rose, these look like a welcome departure on both fronts. These look like clothes I would actually want to wear.

In an industry that is driving toward the brightest colors and designs possible, or the thought that everyone is cut like Rory and Justin Rose, these look like a welcome departure on both fronts. These look like clothes I would actually want to wear.

This is well said. I like my bright colors, but they have to be done right and in certain spots. I also very much like some of the classic and understated look and these do that well. I am a big fan of what they are doing here.

Great writeup, and I definitely want that t-shirt. Nice muted stylings too.

Nice looking stuff, I like the hat and the muted style of the shirt.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Have seen the t-shirts before, but never their other stuff. Reminds me a bit of Matte Grey, which reminds me of old Travis Mathew. Anyone who knows my love for TM, knows this is not a bad thing.

Nice write up Hawk. They definitely have some cool looking stuff that is my style. Out of my price range for clothing, but maybe some day. Unless I found out they were made in the US, then I could pull the trigger possibly.

Definitely more my personal style these days than some of the modern brands. It's hard to explain, but the polo feels fantastic in hand. I was skeptical about the claims of no shrinking or wrinkling, but they held true.

What I like about these types of styles is that they are multifunctional. I can wear something like this to golf, to work, and out for dinner, depending on what bottoms and shoes I wear.

Linksoul Apparel

...but the polo feels fantastic in hand. I was skeptical about the claims of no shrinking or wrinkling, but they held true.

What I like about these types of styles is that they are multifunctional. I can wear something like this to golf, to work, and out for dinner, depending on what bottoms and shoes I wear.
Glad to hear this x 2. I prefer shirts that I can wear to work, then buzz right off to the course afterwards.

Super intrigued about this line. Just spent about 10 minutes or so poking around their site. Really dig the muted style/coloring and some of their t-shirts are just flat out cool.

Same here O'Carrol. Makes things easier, not to mention cheaper.

Nice write up Hawk!! I think a few others have said it, but I like the classic look of these. I like color, but not a fan of when it starts to get a little crazy. These look like something you can wear to work and then to the golf course.

Definitely more my personal style these days than some of the modern brands. It's hard to explain, but the polo feels fantastic in hand. I was skeptical about the claims of no shrinking or wrinkling, but they held true.

That is good to hear. Most of my golf shirts are pretty much only worn for playing and I have to buy polos that look better for a work environment. I really like the simple, classy look of the polos as well.

Man Hawk is looking chiseled out nowadays! :alien:

really though it looks like a solid company making a quality product. Glad I know about them now.

That t-shirt rocks! Disappointed to see shirts made of cotton but like the fact that no iron is needed.

This line would definitely be more off course than on course for me, looking forward to seeing more of the line.

That t-shirt rocks! Disappointed to see shirts made of cotton but like the fact that no iron is needed.

This line would definitely be more off course than on course for me, looking forward to seeing more of the line.

Have to agree with you Cookie. I love the style but the cotton is meh. I do like the cuts very much

I'm in the "never heard of them before" camp, however a great write up by Hawk does help introduce them. Might need to do a little more digging into them and their products to see if anything jumps out at me.

Honestly never heard of them before, but like JB mentioned, "we will in the future"! Definitely like the style, brings a different look to the course. As a fan of hats, I am digging them. Throw a few company logos on there and I'm all set.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back