Team THP Sponsors - #THPMC - The 2014 Morgan Cup

Jmookie in orange...watch out!

Thats what I saw too. Very nice choices there! I think Freddie with Bstone is going to be an awesome combination as well.

How am I supposed to teach today now?????????

How am I supposed to teach today now?????????

Easy.

Class, for your assignment today we are going to go to puma.com and you are going to assemble possible scripting combinations.

Awesome! Team THP can now start oogling their future equipment choices in earnest haha

So many names just seem to fit here, going to be awesome to see this develop.

Love the selections and OEM matchups! I really like the pairings you did with everyone. Very nice!

Some excellent pairings there, I know each and every one of you is going to rock your sponsor for sure!

Can't say enough about Bridgestone and commitment to THP and the Morgan Cup. I am honored to be on their staff and rock the J40 CBs come next July.

Their wedges are sick, their ball is unreal and their service is impeccable. I'm a lucky man!

Thank you for this opportunity and for being part of the winning team, THP

very nice congrats guys

Congratulations fellas.

OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was not expecting this at all. Excitement level just went up 10000 notches and I didnt know that was possible. No secret I am a huge fan of Callaway the equipment and the company.

As am I lately, so I'll be following.

Some pretty sweet match ups! No question each and every company will be represented in true THP Fashion! First Class all the way!

Awesomesauce. Great to see all this info coming out, and love all the reactions but especially Dev's. Happy for all of you.

Awesome guys! All of those pairings are very good matches. I know you guys will do great things with the equipment, just maybe not great enough though.

Was this an omen? Put this on 5 hours ago to head into the office!

utujapyv.jpg

LOL. Oh #Cookie.

As excites as I am to be on team Bridgestone. I am even happier for my boys Jman and Dev! You boys and all new MCrs are in for an amazing voyage

Looking at the list, there are some awesome pairings with THPers and the sponsors. Everyone of them makes sense. Special congratulations to Freddie from a fellow Bridgestone staffer. Bridgestone and THP have a special relationship and Freddie is the perfect guy to represent them.

Can't say enough about Bridgestone and commitment to THP and the Morgan Cup. I am honored to be on their staff and rock the J40 CBs come next July.

Their wedges are sick, their ball is unreal and their service is impeccable. I'm a lucky man!

Thank you for this opportunity and for being part of the winning team, THP

That was the first thing I thought of when I saw you and Bridgestone paired up! Greens Beware.

Crazy to think this mold could be busted up and remade better year after year after year. Only THP could get away with that and actually make things bigger and better!

Even better yet, Freddie will be one of the first consumers (along with the other Bstone staffers) to see and try out the new 2015 line of irons.

Was this an omen? Put this on 5 hours ago to head into the office!

utujapyv.jpg

Cookie, I don't think your excitement is coming through enough... Maybe a vine would better capture it?

Back