The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

That little line wasn't lost on me either.

maybe the field of 40 will be set by then? On a good pace for it id say

That little line wasn't lost on me either.

I was wondering about that too. Very excited to see what that entails.

maybe the field of 40 will be set by then? On a good pace for it id say

The pace has been about two entries a week.

If all 40 THPers are selected by January, the pace may have to bump up a bit.

If all 40 THPers are selected by the end of December, hang on to your hat this month.

If all 40 THPers are selected by the end of December, hang on to your hat this month.

Doesnt say "by Jan" just says beginning in Jan, could be the very last day

Or maybe we are way off

Or maybe we are right

Or maybe we need to just wait and see what happens

Regardless of all of the above TeamTHP is here to roll some folks

So many subtle teasers in there.

I was thinking the exact same thing, in true JB fashion I know there's tid bits of info buried in there!!!

I have no doubt that is one awesome lens to fit everyone in!

New mics and cameras! Yes! I'm excited for that. I can't wait to see how the production value gets ramped up again this year.

At the current pace it would come very close to filling up toward the end of January. In terms of activity, don't forget there are still spots open for #TheKing. Even more activity...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

New mics and cameras! Yes! I'm excited for that. I can't wait to see how the production value gets ramped up again this year.

JB sent a PM and said 2014 was going to be a live broadcast in the golf channel. Hope you are all ready for prime time.

Ok, so he didn't really, but if this thing gets any bigger its going to get that kind of attention. So excited to hear about all the changes and to see who the lucky rock stars are going to be.

I'm so excited.

SO EFFING EXCITED!

JB sent a PM and said 2014 was going to be a live broadcast in the golf channel. Hope you are all ready for prime time.

FWIW, we have no interest in that at all. Our audience is quite large already and we tend to believe in what we are doing here. Obviously it was said in jest, but just wanted to clarify.

Ok, so he didn't really, but if this thing gets any bigger its going to get that kind of attention. So excited to hear about all the changes and to see who the lucky rock stars are going to be.

See, I heard the winning teams all get six-figure contracts with their sponsoring companies, a la The Ultimate Fighter. I really thought that's why "Ultimate" was playing such a big role in the promotion.

It is a little different. When you end up with an mward, it is really tough to find the ball. You would blink like crazy and the snow would be up to your head.

Your captain's Christmas card somehow was destroyed maliciously. Sorry friend, not sure how that happened!

Pumped that this event is so awesome, yet continues to get new life from new ideas and things like new cameras!!!

I can already sense the '14 coverage being insanely good.

Your captain's Christmas card somehow was destroyed maliciously. Sorry friend, not sure how that happened!

construction paper and crayon usually don't hold up all that well.

FWIW, we have no interest in that at all. Our audience is quite large already and we tend to believe in what we are doing here. Obviously it was said in jest, but just wanted to clarify.

Well it's not funny when you throw a huge wet blanket on it. :alien: Kidding of course. I think the change this past year to youtube videos vs live streaming was so awesome, and I can't wait to see what coverage changes occur for 2014. Of course, I hope to be in said coverage, but that's a whole other topic all together. :act-up:

Edit: Also, the HD video from last year was simply breathtaking; really captured the course and participants well.

Reading this thread had made a difficult day at work so much better. I'm so pumped to see and follow the changes this year. THP just rocks.

New Video Cameras
New Mic Setups
New Wide Angle Lenses (have to fit 40 now)

So much awesome going into this....Whatever you thought you knew about the franchise of #THPMC, throw it out. The rule book is being rewritten!

The journey is about to begin for 40 people. Half have been selected, many more will be selected soon. You will embark on 7 months beginning in January leading up to the special weekend in Myrtle Beach.

You have heard the stories. You have watched the videos. You have seen the pictures. Now forget it all...

Get ready to embark on something that you never thought you could imagine. The journey is about to change, the event has changed, but one thing remains the same. You will be an effin Rock Star. A legend. And you will know, by the time it ends, what its like to be part of THE ULTIMATE GOLF EVENT PERIOD!

#FranchiseRewritten

BOOM! Isn't this a great read during my lunch break! Who need 5 hour energy when you get these awesome posts!!!

New Video Cameras
New Mic Setups
New Wide Angle Lenses (have to fit 40 now)

So much awesome going into this....Whatever you thought you knew about the franchise of #THPMC, throw it out. The rule book is being rewritten!

The journey is about to begin for 40 people. Half have been selected, many more will be selected soon. You will embark on 7 months beginning in January leading up to the special weekend in Myrtle Beach.

You have heard the stories. You have watched the videos. You have seen the pictures. Now forget it all...

Get ready to embark on something that you never thought you could imagine. The journey is about to change, the event has changed, but one thing remains the same. You will be an effin Rock Star. A legend. And you will know, by the time it ends, what its like to be part of THE ULTIMATE GOLF EVENT PERIOD!

#FranchiseRewritten

Bumped again because it is so freaking awesome.

I think Mike Dean should be required to wear a Go Pro.

WHAT!!! Morgan Cup 2014 Live on Golf Channel that's nutttsssss LOL Jeeze Ryan Can't believe JB only shared that info with you haha

WHAT!!! Morgan Cup 2014 Live on Golf Channel that's nutttsssss LOL Jeeze Ryan Can't believe JB only shared that info with you haha

Who needs the Golf channel?

I do cause I don't want to watch that stupid Cadashian show or real houswives of orange county that the wife is always watching. Plus I hear ya, they would probably have tons of commercials.
Who needs the Golf channel?

Heck I'll be a guinea pig and mic up for the event. Kidding aside this is a great addition to an already amazing venue/opportunity for 40 individuals, their families, the volunteers, and the THP community.

No need for Golf Channel and the masses! Enjoyed following the 2013 MC through YouTube. The amazing coverage from last year is going to be topped??? Oh boy this is going to be good!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I do cause I don't want to watch that stupid Cadashian show or real houswives of orange county that the wife is always watching. Plus I hear ya, they would probably have tons of commercials.
I prefer THPTV...

Me to when Its on. Hopefully someday maybe we can have like a weekly update or maybe something like a Morning Drive, as I know we all love the Morning Drive.
I prefer THPTV...

Back