man a rum sounds so good right now, but I know it would put me right out.

That sounds like a double win right there!

haha, but if I sleep now, I'll wake up at like 3am and be all messed up even more than I am now. But then I could have more then and go back to sleep...hmmm

I just took down my first Captain Collinberry.

It's delightful. Not an every day drink, but great regardless.

Agreed on the not every day but I am glad you liked it.

Im on Albatross #3.

First Rum(s) since Saturday. Missed it.

Im on Albatross #3.

First Rum(s) since Saturday. Missed it.

The captain collinberry's are enjoyable, but I think they are limited in quantity per evening.

I may need to add an Albatross to the list this evening.

I've been giving whisky a lot of my attention this year, specifically scotch.

Tonight is going to be a rum night. I'm probably gonna stop after work and get a bottle of Kraken.

What a great thread.

I had a good bit of Zaya this weekend. Didnt mix it with anything other than ice, and it was phenomenal.

I had forgotten how much I enjoy the Kraken.

I had forgotten how much I enjoy the Kraken.

Kraken is not my favorite. I've been sick but I'm done with finals and that is cause to celebrate. I'm about to go do something that is driven by rum and not very intelligent. You only live once and I will be okay. THP is awesome.

Kraken is not my favorite. I've been sick but I'm done with finals and that is cause to celebrate. I'm about to go do something that is driven by rum and not very intelligent. You only live once and I will be okay. THP is awesome.
Godspeed, Jordan.

I like rum

I like rum too. I may pour some shortly.

Ron Zacapa!

Has anyone else tried this one...

Santa Teresa 1796

5etujusy.jpg

I like it, it's in my top 5 of rums.

This thread hasn't updated in a while. I just picked up a bottle of Zacapa Centenario to sip. Here's to the few products that cost less in NC.

The new hotel under construction at Universal Orlando is going to have a Caribbean theme. The hotel will have the look of an old sugar plantation and the main bar is going to be rum themed with over 200 rums available, including its own private label rum. Opens summer 2016. Loews Sapphire Falls Resort.

That sounds pretty nice cpl. Looking forward to it. Is it Loewes?

Back