Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too...way more than the t2...tour

I've liked it so far. Really strong feeling into the ball. I've been seeing 14° launch angles with 2900ish rpms of spin. And decent enough ball speed.

Pondering a ClicGear again...New house is about a 3 wood from a golf course

Forgot about those.....had the Baffler XL on the brain. Sooooo badly want.

Me too but there are just so many options coming out in the new year I'm trying hard not to pull the trigger just yet.

I may be purchasing a UST Mamiya Attas T2. It's pretty awesome.

Good to hear you like it :)

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

not really an equipment ponder but I'm thinking about paintfilling my DPC's, and maybe my driver... I'm thinking dark green, dark blue, or dark purple for the DPC's, and a burnt orangey color for bits of the R1..

This is on my list to hit...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally out of left field came the Adams Idea V3 4 Hybrid. Wasn't feeling the X-Hot or the RBZ Stage 2. The only other contender was the Cobra T-Rail but my misses with that were a good 20 yards shorter than misses with the Adams. Traded in my Cobra and got the Adams for 20 quid, happy days! :alien2:

After reading Jmans review of the Titleist AP2's I want a set. The description was freakin awesome!

After my range time with the SLDR 3W this week, thinking about throwing a 5W or a 4hybo in the bag.
Man that thing is easy to hit.

After reading Jmans review of the Titleist AP2's I want a set. The description was freakin awesome!

yeah I love both of the iron set offerings that have been reviewed so far

I checked them out at the store yesterday. Oh man they are sweet looking

Didnt you just say you dont read the reviews for this reason? Hahaha :bananadance:

I checked them out at the store yesterday. Oh man they are sweet looking

I hit them at PGA SS last week just so I could say that I hit them. Stunning isnt even a good enough descriptor for how nice they look.

I want to hit a PING G25 Driver & 3W...

This sounds like the stupidest thing ever, but I'm really having doubts about what set up to take to California right now. Wedges and putter are a lock. The rest is sort of up for grabs.

This sounds like the stupidest thing ever, but I'm really having doubts about what set up to take to California right now. Wedges and putter are a lock. The rest is sort of up for grabs.

Go with whats most comfortable dude.

have it narrowed down at all?

Go with whats most comfortable dude.

have it narrowed down at all?

LOL that's the thing. Over the last two months I've played 5 different irons sets, 4 different drivers with 6 different shafts, different fairways and hybrids, etc lol. Most comfortable is a distant memory!

ddec, for the most part yes, but irons and the fairway are most up for grabs. I'll probably rock the X-Hot/Tour Blue because it's old reliable. Covert Tour is a lock I guess. I'm leaning towards the AP1's, but then I wonder if the heavy shaft will be an issue over three days. Imagine I'll be swinging a lot of clubs Monday, and then the golf of course. I was swinging a few different irons last night. AP1's are the longest, but how does that hold up over all the golf. In a perfect world I'd have some graphite for them. I considered the 588 Combo with the MCI's. Felt really good last night.

Either the SLDR hybrid or the X-Hot 4 wood. Or even the two Yonex clubs.

LOL that's the thing. Over the last two months I've played 5 different irons sets, 4 different drivers with 6 different shafts, different fairways and hybrids, etc lol. Most comfortable is a distant memory!

ddec, for the most part yes, but irons and the fairway are most up for grabs. I'll probably rock the X-Hot/Tour Blue because it's old reliable. Covert Tour is a lock I guess. I'm leaning towards the AP1's, but then I wonder if the heavy shaft will be an issue over three days. Imagine I'll be swinging a lot of clubs Monday, and then the golf of course. I was swinging a few different irons last night. AP1's are the longest, but how does that hold up over all the golf. In a perfect world I'd have some graphite for them. I considered the 588 Combo with the MCI's. Felt really good last night.

Either the SLDR hybrid or the X-Hot 4 wood. Or even the two Yonex clubs.

I'm picking up what your putting down dude. Hahaha

Hmmmmmm, no SpeedBlades?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back