The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Although I am not a serious contender for the Morgan Cup, I am having a blast entering the contests for it! I've learned so much about golf and technology by being a member here at THP and I love supporting the event. It has to be the most exciting event ever for amateur golfers.

Although I am not a serious contender for the Morgan Cup, I am having a blast entering the contests for it! I've learned so much about golf and technology by being a member here at THP and I love supporting the event. It has to be the most exciting event ever for amateur golfers.

I think it would be great to see a hall of famer like yourself in this event. Keep those entries coming.

I think it would be great to see a hall of famer like yourself in this event. Keep those entries coming.

If I could turn back time and had a new back, you'd better believe I'd want in! I'm not at all afraid of hanging out with the guys but there comes a time when you have to call it like you see it. :beat-up:

I wouldn't count yourself out. JB has already said this MC is going to be unlike any other. #FranchiseRewritten

With an 11.7 HCP, you are currently more of a serious contender than me!! Keep entering!!

Based in the yardages we played in 2013 Kelly would be fine and I hope you get in.

Don't sell yourself short, you'd be a great participant, keep those awesome entries coming!

Don't sell yourself short Kelly....the yardages arent that long and the courses are challenging but fair, I think you have as good of a chance of playing and helping out your team as anybody else.

Get out there and show them young boys how it's done!

I was so nervous on both mornings, but more so on the singles morning. You're just so accountable and you don't want to let anyone down.

TTing

Says the guy who blasted the longest drive of the entire tournament.

Exactly....that thing was a monster!! I hit my best drive of the weekend with a nice draw, caught the slope and ran down towards the green and he still had me by 50 or 60 yards!!

The rookies are in for the weekend of their lives!! There is nothing like it and it's even hard to explain. It's truly the Ultimate Weekend of Golf and I plan on doing everything I possibly can to make sure that come that last weekend in July I am standing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina soaking up every last minute of it.

If I could turn back time and had a new back, you'd better believe I'd want in! I'm not at all afraid of hanging out with the guys but there comes a time when you have to call it like you see it. :beat-up:

Never say never!!

Exactly....that thing was a monster!! I hit my best drive of the weekend with a nice draw, caught the slope and ran down towards the green and he still had me by 50 or 60 yards!!

The rookies are in for the weekend of their lives!! There is nothing like it and it's even hard to explain. It's truly the Ultimate Weekend of Golf and I plan on doing everything I possibly can to make sure that come that last weekend in July I am standing in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina soaking up every last minute of it.

Really hoping to see you there one way or the other bro !

The Ultimate Golf Event Period - The 2014 Morgan Cup - #THPMC

Once the daughter goes down for bed I am watching the Morgan Cup '13 again.

So pumped and excited about all the events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Once the daughter goes down for bed I am watching the Morgan Cup '13 again.

So pumped and excited about all the events.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's awesome dude, I've watched it 3 or 4 times now...been awhile since I have...Might be something to do this weekend

That's awesome dude, I've watched it 3 or 4 times now...been awhile since I have...Might be something to do this weekend

I've watched it probably about 3-4 times now. The opening tee shots at least double digits. It just doesn't get old.

Same here man, can't believe how all the guys look pretty calm on the tee box but later say there were nervous. Knowing me I would probably walk up and miss the ball lol...
I've watched it probably about 3-4 times now. The opening tee shots at least double digits. It just doesn't get old.

Same here man, can't believe how all the guys look pretty calm on the tee box but later say there were nervous. Knowing me I would probably walk up and miss the ball lol...

You're not kidding dude! I teed off like 2nd or 3rd at an invitiational last year and that was pretty bad lol I couldn't imagine how bad it would be for the #THPMC

Play it safe and hit a 7 iron lol
You're not kidding dude! I teed off like 2nd or 3rd at an invitiational last year and that was pretty bad lol I couldn't imagine how bad it would be for the #THPMC

Ah man u will be fine...at least you or I wasn't the guy in our group to whiff...lol

haha thats funny man, You were just trying to play it safe like Tiger. And hey whatever works for ya man, gotta make it look pretty.
7 iron?! I got heckled for taking a 3 wood off the tee!!

Every time I see more recollections on previous years' MCs it gives me chills. Makes me want this even more, as if that were even possible.

7 iron?! I got heckled for taking a 3 wood off the tee!!

If it makes you feel better, I took a driver and barely made it past the ladies tee. Haha

I think at the MC I will shine like I did in Vegas, piped down the middle and long.

Back