The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nope. But I do need some info from you for proper fitting/sizing #s.

what #'s you need...I have just a cruiser atm, and it's in the bike trainer. Oh, do you sell trainers... and do they make one that fits 20" wheels? I should prolly pm you..

what #'s you need...I have just a cruiser atm, and it's in the bike trainer. Oh, do you sell trainers... and do they make one that fits 20" wheels? I should prolly pm you..
Cycling thread, lol.

one of my friends works at the local best buy... he told me he gets 25% off of all purchases, on top of any sales going on in the store. insane! luckily he can use his discount for friends & family...

one of my friends works at the local best buy... he told me he gets 25% off of all purchases, on top of any sales going on in the store. insane! luckily he can use his discount for friends & family...
Get a Surface 2, and tell me if you like it.

So you could tell me if you like it.

how about I get one at my family & friends rate and sell/ship it to you so you can get a sweet deal.

Maybe JB is onto something about the whole Florida thing...

eWwHLJO.jpg

Had our company Christmas party tonight. One of the waiters looked kinda like Machete. We had a good time with him. He was a good sport. Had a good time with my wife tonight.
gu7uhera.jpg

Maybe JB is onto something about the whole Florida thing...

eWwHLJO.jpg

I would take the mid 50s of southern california over what we have up here right now...sheesh.

Cute selfie, Ricky.

Hey Ricky, lookin' good my friend!

Legal Limit? Or Florida weather? It's all in your point of view.
ehu4eqad.jpg

3azevezy.jpg

Went and bought a new jacket this morning for upcoming travel.
Was out shopping in shorts and a polo. The temp is 78*. Just thinking that our friends in MN had -8 yesterday and how crazy that difference is.
I could be there in 3 hours by plane and there is a 80+ degree difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back