The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to hit the puma outlet today, they were closed. Boo!

uvytu6u8.jpg

Cookie.. I'm thinking you should look into stock options with them .

Cookie.. I'm thinking you should look into stock options with them .

Haha, I shall definitely be investing quite a bit in that brand!

Sale runs until Monday so I'll hit it up then after work.

My suitcase is packed for Palm Springs. It is so jam packed and I am just praying that they dont make me check it. Very nervous.

My suitcase is packed for Palm Springs. It is so jam packed and I am just praying that they dont make me check it. Very nervous.
Safe travels, as always dude. Nothing worse than having to unexpectedly check a bag you dont want to check.

Have fun JB and The DreamTeam. Bring home that belt!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He just realized he got it all packed and he forgot his toiletries. For once I have a smaller bag and I am able to zip mine up with no problem. Who over-packed this time? :alien:

I think you are more nervous about the cold. Take out a sweater or two and you will be fine. Haha

I'm jealous of all of you making that trip to Palm Springs, it's gonna be a blast.

I always hide mine flush up against the counter at check in

He just realized he got it all packed and he forgot his toiletries. For once I have a smaller bag and I am able to zip mine up with no problem. Who over-packed this time? :alien:
I always overpack, and always get made fun of.

It is always better to have one too many pairs of skivvies, than one too few.
I always bring too many shirts.

I like having options.

I always bring too many shirts.

I like having options.

If I'm driving, I always just turn my back seat into a closet, I only pack toiletries and underwear, everything else is just hanging. If I'm flying, I can go for two weeks and just take a carry on. It's all about efficiency.

I always overpack too and get made fun of that's why I said what I said because it's not me this time woohoo! I was determined to fit everything in my carry on.

When we drive I pack half my closet.

I always over pack as well. Never know when situation may warrant a change of clothes. Rather have too many options than not enough.

I have no idea how I'm going to travel when we have kids. Hard enough to leave my wife and this one. It's amazing how dogs can sense when you are leaving. She's been paying extra attention to me tonight.

y7u9ujy5.jpg

I have no idea how I'm going to travel when we have kids. Hard enough to leave my wife and this one. It's amazing how dogs can sense when you are leaving. She's been paying extra attention to me tonight.

y7u9ujy5.jpg

Do it while you can buddy. It gets really really hard.

jlukes I'm truly jealous of your dog. Always see pics in the Pet pictures thread and just seems really freakin awesome.

jlukes I'm truly jealous of your dog. Always see pics in the Pet pictures thread and just seems really freakin awesome.

You want to be in Joe's bed?

I was just friggin kidding. Haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back