Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those threads have been fun to read. Have made me go from so-so about wanting to hit them to genuinely wanting to hit them.

U will love them...guaranteed

Looking at different options on graphite iron shafts to put in my irons since I've been having a lot of pain in my right hand and wrist lately. I've been looking at the Recoils, but don't know which series to go with yet.

I've got to be honest, I gave zero ponders for my current bag. But every time a new MC contest starts I go into full ponder mode for how I might configure a bag for that OEM if I were lucky enough to get picked.

Be cautious of what you ask for because When ( I have faith) you get in those thoughts of a full oem bag consume you...but it good way :)

It said I was only carrying 195 yards with a 93mph swing speed.

Swing speed is overrated. Ball speed, launch angle, and spin all matter more to me than swing speed.

J40 line, wedges to Driver and the shafts I will play in the MC

the Ecco Biom Hybrids Dawg Daddy posted a sweet deal on in the coupon thread... oohhhh I've wanted a pair of those..

Bio Cell colors. :alien:

If we know what color the staff bag will be I might try to match. Other wise I might try and go with each of the color options some how.

Im figuring on next week to push my pondering to levels I've not seen before. From the driver all the way down to the ball. Speculation of course

If we know what color the staff bag will be I might try to match. Other wise I might try and go with each of the color options some how.

2014 catalog miiiiight have an orange one and a red/white/blue one in it.

The red white and blue would be something different

Red/White/Blue might be cool. The catelog I have shows a mainly white bag with Barbados red that looks really sharp.

I would love red/white/blue. I see a nice mix of red & blue in my bag.

These both look sweet:

Unknown-1_zpsd0621b92.jpeg

Unknown_zps3c66a14e.jpeg

I can get down with red white black. That's sharp.

You know what I would kill for? Black and lime. Oh my.

You're going to be lethal with those clubs.
i really enjoyed them when I had them, played some solid gold with them.

Will you go with the DPC or Cavity back?
CB have always been on my short list. When they first came out I wanted the CB but went with the DPCs for forgiveness. But the last time I hit the CBs I saw some great trajectory and forgiveness

Tour or non tour? That's low on low there. Might be a nice match up to the performance head if you get along with the Black Tie, which I don't, no matter the weight. But I have hit a Black Tie in a Tour head and the ball flight was stupid, and not in the good cool way either.

Non tour. I'm currently gaming a J40 with a heavy Diamana white board, low low is kinda my thing. It might be worth taking out for a spin to experiment with.

Non tour. I'm currently gaming a J40 with a heavy Diamana white board, low low is kinda my thing. It might be worth taking out for a spin to experiment with.

I think that combo is worth a spin. I like that pairing if you like a lower, flatter flight. I think the performance head and black tie is a solid combo.

i really enjoyed them when I had them, played some solid gold with them.

CB have always been on my short list. When they first came out I wanted the CB but went with the DPCs for forgiveness. But the last time I hit the CBs I saw some great trajectory and forgiveness

Are you giving any consideration for a combo set? That's what I have my eye on.

I need wedges...who wants to do some trading?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back