The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't know yet. Disney did comp me the rental clubs, balls and other stuff so I'm ok for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brutal dude. Hopefully the rentals are suitable, though.

Don't know yet. Disney did comp me the rental clubs, balls and other stuff so I'm ok for now.

That's cool of them. Know it's not like playing with your own. And it's a hard reminder every time you pull a club that yours are somewhere else. Try to relax and enjoy the round though. Fun courses down there on Disney property.

Man I hope you get everything soon, but that was pretty damn cool of Disney to comp the gear, it speaks volumes about that organization.

No one knows where my clubs are and no one seems to really want to do anything. They aren't at MCO so Disney either lost them or they are stolen at this point.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

No one knows where my clubs are and no one seems to really want to do anything. They aren't at MCO so Disney either lost them or they are stolen at this point.
Seems like the airline lost them to me if they didn't come out with your luggage. Or does Disney pick up all the luggage for people going there? I have no idea!

It is currently -30 C outside right now, -41 C with the wind chill. Not that the windchill matters, because there is absolutely no way that I am shovelling snow when it is like this.

Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully the cars start.

If the airline confirms that they made it to Orlando, probably likely that Mears/Disney'sMagicalExpress just unloaded at wrong hotel. Keep pressing, I'm sure they'll find them.

Guess I'm not playing golf today. Thanks Southwest and Disney for your stellar customer service.

Four of the last six times I've flown SW something came up missing, luckily never clubs. 2009 the lost a suit case on way to Florida, Liz and my suit and dress clothes, jewelry, etc. They eventually comped everything, but really screwed up a quick business trip as we spent most of the time having to shop for new attire.

Super no bueno

It is currently -30 C outside right now, -41 C with the wind chill. Not that the windchill matters, because there is absolutely no way that I am shovelling snow when it is like this.

Maybe tomorrow. Hopefully the cars start.

-10 here not including the wind chill but I think I'm going to head out to the course anyways. See how many holes I complete before frostbite sets in.

Throat is beginning to get scratchy. No, no, I can't get sick right now. I just can't.

Throat is beginning to get scratchy. No, no, I can't get sick right now. I just can't.
Alka Seltzer Cold & Flu tablets + Zicam. Start now, keep going until symptoms go away. It works, trust me.

So I inherited a few team members from another store due to an expansion consolidation plan corp. Came up with... I swear if I could I'd fire both of them on the spot. Their previous manager let them basically do whatever they wanted or didn't want to do. I've literally went through a tank and a half of vape ensuring I don't homer Simpson them ( hands around the neck and shake) I've addressed some of the issues with them and they are pretty much blowing me off. One of them got disciplinary counseling for an event yesterday and looks at me and days "I thought you were kidding".... fml

I remember you and Freddie saying this. Will remember!

It works. I've been using this combo for a few years, and have passed it along to a few others. It does the trick.

Almost lost my house yesterday due to a grass fire and the high winds we had. Melted some siding off, but the fire department got here just in time to save the house from major damage.

My Mustang Bullitt had the side skirts and rear bumper melted, and my trailer had the wiring harness melted off of it, but other than the fact that the side skirts are irreplaceable, everything's going to be OK. It'll just have to live with Cobra sides on it, I guess. It sucks, but it could have been a lot worse.

The fire fighters suspect that someone going down the road threw a cigarette out the window, which ignited the dry grass and the winds just pushed it quickly towards the house. The insurance company is coming out on Monday to assess the damage.

That really sucks Bullitt but glad to hear the damage was minimized.

Oh man that would be terrible. Really glad the damage was minimal dude!

On the note, one of my biggest pet peeves is seeing people throw a cigarette out their car window. I don't car where it is or the circumstances, that has always really bothered me

Bullit glad to hear the damage was kept to a minimum.

Stupid people like the idiot flipping the cigarette out into dry grass are why I have a job.

I'm going to place this here for future reference, seems to be a lot going on lately and I'm certainly included. A friend sent me this.

I'm going to place this here for future reference, seems to be a lot going on lately and I'm certainly included. A friend sent me this.

A copy of this needs to go in the header of the college football thread. Lots of guys get bent out of shape there.

Alka Seltzer Cold & Flu tablets + Zicam. Start now, keep going until symptoms go away. It works, trust me.

Interesting twist, cold & cough is hard to find anymore. The fizz chaser works for me though as noted in my ignorance to one surprise phone call. Swap out the day/night appropriately, but funny how this does work. Well, I might add!

Sorry about that Bullitt, hate that it May have been caused by something stupid!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back