The #Grandaddy - Callaway Golf & THP - Details

Practice session wrapped up. Felt good to hit balls outdoors.

7anyjyqy.jpg

View of the sunset over the Pacific.

Practice session wrapped up. Felt good to hit balls outdoors.

7anyjyqy.jpg

View of the sunset over the Pacific.

Reminds u of home?

This thread, ohhhh man this thread.

So many awesome THPers embarking on the trip of a lifetime. Soak it up boys!!!!

Also, great start in here. I'll be tuned in big time.

Great pics guys! It's real! You guys are there! This is happening! So awesome for you all.

I will be looking forward to seeing all the pictures and following along as you all play.

hawk selfie

I am excited to follow along, so many THPers that I know and some that I will get to know through this great thread. It is mind blowing the experience you guys are having.

Here are a few. These greens were absolutely ridiculous. So many two and three tiered greens

ada5evy2.jpg
aba3amu8.jpg
9aretahu.jpg

Tons more on a real camera

Here are a few. These greens were absolutely ridiculous. So many two and three tiered greens

ada5evy2.jpg
aba3amu8.jpg
9aretahu.jpg

Tons more on a real camera

Just think boys. This is basically a horrible public course compared to where you are playing. Enjoy!

Taylor is that Pelican Bay or Strawberry Field

Keep all the pics and videos coming, boys!

So much power....look at that right foot follow through!!! Zoo Crew is doomed......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Those guys don't stand a chance.

Had an absolute blast with this guy today. Course was incredibly tough but we played well and got some spectacular views. Now, I'm ready to chow down on some great food!
epetegy3.jpg

yze5u8y7.jpg
y5a5ehe5.jpg

Tapping all the way to the #Grandaddy for the Green and White!

Had an absolute blast with this guy today. Course was incredibly tough but we played well and got some spectacular views. Now, I'm ready to chow down on some great food!
Taylor is a blast to play with. I've yet to have a bad time with him on the course.

So much power....look at that right foot follow through!!! Zoo Crew is doomed......

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ha -- my spikes were skipping across the fake grass mat. Looks cool though.

That Big Bertha Alpha is NICE.

Back