#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

darn it, Hashtag made a 10 footer to stay 1 up

Are the guys playing with their new equipment? Course looks amazing!
They are playing their current gamers while Callaway builds their custom stuff to spec and ships them at a later date.

Loving following this thread, c'mon #dreamteam, finish them off. I keep checking in periodically from work, not just on breaks.

Latest comfort station.

ysary2u6.jpg

Latest comfort station.

ysary2u6.jpg

I'd concede the match and chill there the rest of the day

Fatmike would eat 5 of those chocolate chip klondikes

Not the place for it but thats not true. Tapatalk murders uploads from Android as well. The taptalk uploads have the dumb little logo in the bottom right corner.

Not the place but it is true. My photos don't have a tapatalk logo from my S4.

Snickers Ice Cream bar at a comfort station?!?!?! I'm really jealous now. :)

Ok let's move on from the picture talk. And yes Josh's pictures are straight from tapatalk

Now back to golf!

Quoting GG, we are officially done with the picture talk in here

Latest comfort station.

ysary2u6.jpg

Frozen snickers FTW! Time to make the zoocrew eat some ice cream and get bogged down

I'll take a snickers bar.

NOt hearing too many matches where the dreamteam is up, I sense a back 9 comeback of epic poportions

Was admitted into a hospital yesterday due to a sudden issue and this thread and twitter have been a great distraction for me and will continue to be.

Thanks to everyone involved making it a fun event for the rest of us too!

Those comfort stations would add at least an hour to each of my rounds, guaranteed. Those stations look amazing.

NOt hearing too many matches where the dreamteam is up, I sense a back 9 comeback of epic poportions

Hashtag is isnt going to make any more 65fters. Lets go Dreamteam!

I don't think it's fair, these guys even get snickers bars on the course? Lucky, lucky dudes.

Strawberry shortcake bars are fantastic. I feel stocking up on nutrients is important come the back mine.

Come on Dream Team, make some magic happen!

Strawberry shortcake bars are fantastic. I feel stocking up on nutrients is important come the back mine.

Come on Dream Team, make some magic happen!

You make it too easy some times

Back