Wearing out the F5 button!

SUPPORTING THP’S DREAM TEAM IN THE #GRANDADDY
Hawk, AtlGolfer, GregDan, Pkielwa, jlukes, TexasHacker34, tpluff, TR2GRN18​

Suspense is killing me!

Let's go dreamteam!!!!!

#TheGrandaddy - Live Update Thread

JRod and Scotty G take it on 9.

Dang! Down to the wire

Still couldn't be more proud of the #dreamteam and day one. Anything can happen tomorrow boys.

Great Job today boys. This has been awesome to follow!

Good job taking them to the final hole, fellas.

Thanks for the coverage today GG and JB.

Warmer out tomorrow for the DreamTeam to heat up.

Tough first day, guys, but tomorrow is yours!

Huge sigh of relief! Way to go JRod and Scotty! Okay 4 1/2 to 3 1/2. Going into tomorrow. We've still got this!

Dude, they are on the #zoocrew

A lot of fight out of the #DreamTeam today. This thread has been a blast to follow.

Plenty of points available tomorrow with singles.

Down by 3 but not out of it!!

Enjoy the evening fellas and have fun tomorrow!

Dude, they are on the #zoocrew

Yeah got my JRods mixed up and deleted the post, but you were too quick for me. Wish you'd waited. Now I can't take that down.

Tough 2nd round of matches, but the DreamTeam will make the comeback tomorrow and bring the belt home to THP!!

So after day 1 it's 5.5 to 2.5 correct? No problem for the #Dreamteam.

It has been truly a lot of fun following this throughout the day, especially considering the few feet of snow I'm in. It sounds like all of these matches came down to the wire, so a lot of great golf was played on what looks like a pristine course. Cheers all around.

Dang! Either way, hell of a day guys. Still points out there to take it and win tomorrow.

Heck of a job with the coverage today. The golfers, and especially JB and GG. Thanks for keeping us updated.

I can not wait to see the lineup for singles tomorrow!

ZooCrew is going to have to deal with the comeback tomorrow!

Way to push back in the end Gents. Pressure is on them tomorrow, just be loose and have the times of your lives. The golf will follow.

I think capt hawk needs a motivational speech tonight to get the troops ready for tomorrow.

Also thank you to JB and GG and all the participants who kept us in the loop and allowed us to follow around

Back