TaylorMade Golf - 1st 2 Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Many great entries have been submitted. Good luck to all:drinks:!

I'm not sure what is worse, racking your brain for several days trying to come up with the winning idea or waiting several days for the announcement. This site is amazing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yikes ! 6 days and no announcements? Grandaddy must be pretty intense ! Check out the pics from the grandaddy on twitter. Course looks amazing!

Yikes ! 6 days and no announcements? Grandaddy must be pretty intense ! Check out the pics from the grandaddy on twitter. Course looks amazing!
It has me on the edge of my seat and I'm not even a part of it!

Nate, you crack me up!

The problem is you said it was Nate. Should have said it was Big Time calling

The problem is you said it was Nate. Should have said it was Big Time calling

And added, "I'm kind of a big deal"

HA..Nate I've got to meet you soon man, you crack me up!!

I think Granddaddy 2014 is at the top of everyones list now :)

I tried to get some answers guys.........I tried.

I tried to get some answers guys.........I tried.

Without a doubt we appreciate your efforts.. your a gentleman and a scholar :)

The Grandaddy is on the front burner right now....I am sure that the announcement won't be long in coming when that is all over.

I could watch Nates Vines all day long.

Dude lol, that was insane! Thanks for the laugh I needed it..

You crack me up Nate !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dreamed about being in the Morgan Cup last night. First time ever for me that happened and with all the awesome entries in here, that dream might have to be good enough for me. I was a Taylormade staffer and they were awesome to me in all respects. In fact they have always been awesome to me. I have been fortunate enough to test at least three items for them over the years (THP testing) and enjoyed each item. Heck I could still be playing the RBZ irons I loved them so much. I just had to move on and try something new. Anyways enough rambling and I won't say for now if my team won the MC. I'll tell ya this though, Taylormade brought some awesome sticks to the MC :thumb:

NostraGraymus

You speaking Spanish on me there good buddy?

Haha, instead of Nostradamus, since you're having visions and all of being in the MC :D

Haha, instead of Nostradamus, since you're having visions and all of being in the MC :D

awwww I got ya, I think :bulgy-eyes:

NostraGraymus

Probably just got a batch of bad hooch.

OG, you got to stop buying your shine from Goober down at the filling station.

Probably just got a batch of bad hooch.

OG, you got to stop buying your shine from Goober down at the filling station.

I don't know partner, Goober's shine has got to be better than that NostraGraymus stuff drp34s trying to give me.

I don't know partner, Goober's shine has got to be better than that NostraGraymus stuff drp34s trying to give me.

Hahaha if I was drinking I would have just spit it out

Back