#TheGrandaddy Recap Thread & Special Announcement

Congrats James!!

Congrats, Jman!

I love James. So happy for you.

Poor James, I sent him a text and said get on the forum, read the recap thread and hit record. So he sends me a text back and I yelled at him to stop texting and hit record. Poor guy had no idea what was going on.

Thought I was being publicly fired again. :alien:

Congrats to my friend James. As if I needed even more inventive to try for grandaddy 2.

Congrats James!

Congrats James. Looking forward to doing to you what we did to Hawk the last couple days.

No way to describe it. James, you're in for something completely surreal.

Congrats Jman. I really think what the #dreamteam 1.0 did by going down to the #zoocrew was great. That is what a true hustler does. Build their confidence up and let them get cocky then have them put their money where their mouth is. Next thing you know #zoocrew is running to the pawn shop to get cash to pay their debt.

This is awesome! Great news!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats Jman!!!!!!!!

I can't wait to read your fellas thoughts!

Congrats James couldn't think of a better guy to lead THP next year.

Congrats, Jman!!! Well deserved!!!

Congrats Jman

KG

Just Tapping Away

My mind is still on overload. Recap post will be well thought out, but for right now I'm speechless. I just want to say thank everyone for their support, the #Zoocrew and all of Callaway, and everyone that made this possible, and ultimately THP.

Congrats Jman!

So....yeah....

[video=youtube_share;gGdQPE2fu-4]http://youtu.be/gGdQPE2fu-4[/video]

HOLY FREAKING CRAP JMAN!!! That is so awesome, congrats and well deserved! Man, I'd follow you into battle if given the opportunity. 2014 is shaping up to be a pretty good year for you, with the MC and now the Grandaddy... better start saving vacation days!

Couldn't have happened to a better guy. Congrats Jman. Very happy that he'll be the captain of the THP squad for the 2014 event.

Congrats again, Jman. Love the emotion.

Congrats to all the participants of this years Grandaddy as you fought valiantly and put up a great fight against the ZOO Crew. JMAN congrats on being named the Captain for next years Granddaddy I know you will make a great captain and I am so excited for you. Just listening to you talk about everything THP at Branson was awesome. You are someone who makes this site special and I am so pumped for you congrats.

So....yeah....

[video=youtube_share;gGdQPE2fu-4]http://youtu.be/gGdQPE2fu-4[/video]

Man I just can't stop smiling for you, James. I loved the recap, could tell you were completely caught off guard and I think that's just awesome. Man, I've never even met you but I'm just so excited for you like a good friend just won the lottery or something. Soak it up, and then get to work!

Back