#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

Such a unique way to start the invitation series, love it. Winners get into season ending Bridgestone Championship, noice

Just a quick heads up. This does kick off the golf season for many since it is March 1st, but this is not part of the Bridgestone Invitational Series. That series has 4 events plus the championship.

Just a quick heads up. This does kick off the golf season for many since it is March 1st, but this is not part of the Bridgestone Invitational Series. That series has 4 events plus the championship.

My bad thought it was

C'mon, Freddie's twist had a nice surprise to it. Hahahah

Enemy? Have you seen them play, they are no threat anymore. This coming from a lifetime fan too:bad:

So come on down, it will be fine.
Haha. I was considering decking myself out head to toe in Giants gear...then I remembered their record.

This event is going to be silly awesome. Wish I was in the Dallas area but unfortunately can't travel for this. Good luck to all those who enter!

Wow! This is a pretty sick event! I love seeing Adams stepping up like this.

Paging Jjmorris.....Jjmorris please respond that you are IN for a road trip!!

This will once again be my first round of the season in all likelihood. That's ok, I'll be ready!

This will once again be my first round of the season in all likelihood. That's ok, I'll be ready!

I'm having dejavu and I like it!

(Just no installing grips with dish soap this time, eh?)

This is soooooooo awesome. Thank you THP and Adams Golf for the shot at this!

Doesn't one of the DFW THPers' have a mom that works at Adams?

This is soooooooo awesome. Thank you THP and Adams Golf for the shot at this!

Doesn't one of the DFW THPers' have a mom that works at Adams?

Someone had an aunt that worked there but I haven't seen him around in awhile.

I just found 88$ round trip flights from Philly to Dallas in March. Wish I had some certainty about this.

You're coming to Dallas?
I just found 88$ round trip flights from Philly to Dallas in March. Wish I had some certainty about this.

Round trip? That's insane...it's costing me almost 400 to fly to florida...I'd fly anywhere for 88

If I could find round trip for 88 from Hartford no questions asked for this one

Just catching up on this. I was at a funeral yesterday way across yonder and am just seeing this now. I will shoot you a text this afternoon dude!

This event is awesome! Definitely need to try to beat out the DFW crew who are probably drooling over it lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

This event is awesome! Definitely need to try to beat out the DFW crew who are probably drooling over it lol

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

HAHA I think you will be fine, not sure the "crew" is 30 deep

HAHA I think you will be fine, not sure the "crew" is 30 deep

For this event we are probably 15 strong easy, and that's just the core guys!!

This is awesome! I will be in Guatemala when this goes down and am very sad for that. I know you all will have a blast and I can't wait to catch up on everything when I get back to the states.

Back