The Official Banter Away thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Drove from Katy to Amarillo in 9 hours. That included three stops with 2 & 4 yr olds & the dog... Pretty proud of my personal best....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I'm imagining his reply..."You know, I can hit that thing exactly 109 yards"

Just for the record I am in no way shape or form an Alabama fan, exact opposite really. But this just made me laugh.

Just for the record I am in no way shape or form an Alabama fan, exact opposite really. But this just made me laugh.

That's fine...my humor is self-deprecating because I am a Bama grad.

so I just shot 52 at Pebble, no mully's, pouring down rain, windy as all get-out. No biggie.

you had to be there.

so my dad and I are watching the Royal Trophy tourney in China. I ask what is up with the greens, he says "they're red, 'cause they're commies." I laughed.

I am kind of made at this deployment thing right now! I don't get to banter with the rest of you THP'ers because I am 12 hours ahead of most of you! So when I am sleeping you all are up posting and talking about iteam. I have to read all the threads after every one's posts well after they are all posted and wait to respond

Holy cow, went from no jobs to a couple huge ones that will keep me busy for a week or more. Gonna be a long day but glad to have the work!

Holy cow, went from no jobs to a couple huge ones that will keep me busy for a week or more. Gonna be a long day but glad to have the work!

Pays the bills huh partner? :D It's funny how it's feast or famine sometimes.

That sounds like HHJJ my friend!

I am kind of made at this deployment thing right now! I don't get to banter with the rest of you THP'ers because I am 12 hours ahead of most of you! So when I am sleeping you all are up posting and talking about iteam. I have to read all the threads after every one's posts well after they are all posted and wait to respond

I bet that stinks dude. I was thrown off by just the couple hours from being on the West Coast. Can't imagine how much different it over there.

I'd be pretty thankful to even have internet while being there.

Cookie sent me one of the funniest auto-correct texts ever. But, alas, I cannot post it.

Stupid Siri

Thought phones were not allowed in school :D

Its a battle that cannot be won.

Plus, its movie day, last day of the semester, all bets are off.

Its a battle that cannot be won.

Plus, its movie day, last day of the semester, all bets are off.
Please tell me you are letting them watch Home Alone?

Please tell me you are letting them watch Home Alone?

One of my classes are, I mix it up through the day. Home Alone, Elf, Grinch, Christmas Story, Goonies (just a tradition for me, I know its a wierd time of year for it) and for my senior class Christmas Family Vacation.

One of my classes are, I mix it up through the day. Home Alone, Elf, Grinch, Christmas Story, Goonies (just a tradition for me, I know its a wierd time of year for it) and for my senior class Christmas Family Vacation.

Elf is awesome!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back