#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

If I can get into this, I'll be very stoked! ANyone want to share the drive From Memphis/ Little Rock?

Would love to see you there Benji. All we have to do is get into it. But, can't help from Memphis/Little Rock.

Would love to see you there Benji. All we have to do is get into it. But, can't help from Memphis/Little Rock.

I can drive it, no problem. The key is getting in!

It's a non travel event!! You got this

#alien

Cant believe signup for this one is coming so quickly. Spoke to Adams about this event and they are seriously pumped about their 1st ever THP event.

Cant believe signup for this one is coming so quickly. Spoke to Adams about this event and they are seriously pumped about their 1st ever THP event.

That makes at least 30 of us. Love seeing them getting involved in THP!

One more week before sign-ups. It is going to be here before we know it!

I do believe that I will be trying to get in to this one.

Adams is such a quality company and their gear is top shelf. I think they will fit right in with all of the other OEMS who support this wonderful place. I KNOW they will like THPr's!

Will try my best to be in on this one. Hopefully we will have a Mempho caravan.......

JM

I can't wait to try and get in this great event.

For some reason I always associated Adams with fairway woods & hybrids....I knew they made drivers & irons, but always thought they were for "older" players or SGI.

Last year I was looking to make the move from a GI to a more traditional iron, but still looking for forgiveness. The minute I hit the CB3 Blacks I was hooked. That opened my eyes to Adams and their entire line. This event is one I am really excited about & want the opportunity to learn more about Adams.

For some reason I always associated Adams with fairway woods & hybrids....I knew they made drivers & irons, but always thought they were for "older" players or SGI.

Last year I was looking to make the move from a GI to a more traditional iron, but still looking for forgiveness. The minute I hit the CB3 Blacks I was hooked. That opened my eyes to Adams and their entire line. This event is one I am really excited about & want the opportunity to learn more about Adams.

I started playing Adams when I wanted to get more serious about golf. It was a name brand that I had heard of, but was amazingly affordable, so I jumped. Then I started reading about hybrids and how they're so much easier to hit than irons, and loved the fact that my Adams set had 3 of them. I think it's easy for people to overlook Adams, but when you look closely, you see a lot of quality and innovation that flies under the radar just a little bit.

I started playing Adams when I wanted to get more serious about golf. It was a name brand that I had heard of, but was amazingly affordable, so I jumped. Then I started reading about hybrids and how they're so much easier to hit than irons, and loved the fact that my Adams set had 3 of them. I think it's easy for people to overlook Adams, but when you look closely, you see a lot of quality and innovation that flies under the radar just a little bit.

Yes Ryan, YES ^^^^^

JM

Gotta be fast fingered come Monday. All my eggs fell out of the king basket, so I have to pull this one of to make my first THP event. Here's to hoping!!!

Gotta be fast fingered come Monday. All my eggs fell out of the king basket, so I have to pull this one of to make my first THP event. Here's to hoping!!!

This thing is gonna sell out in seconds. Thinking of bumping up my comcast to 1gbps lol

I'm really interested in this because if I were to list my weaknesses, number 1 would be the second shot on par 5's and long par 4's. Any time I need to hit a fairway metal, or even a rescue. I'm only about 50-50 with such shots. I realize I have to work on that, and will. But, it seems that this is what the focus will be at this event, or at least, a large part of it. I think I can really benefit by attending and have a great time at a THP event as always. For sure, I will be standing by with my finger on the trigger come sign up day.

This is my next imperative.

JM

I'm so ready to experience my first THP EVENT! I will be stalking my computer Monday!

I'm so ready to experience my first THP EVENT! I will be stalking my computer Monday!

I hope you make it and I'm going to guess there's a few others that will be on your radar too!

Back