Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm in serious pondering mode for a club champion total fitting. It's 50% off now through February and I'm all twisted on what shafts would work best for me. And I'm very interested in what type of putter they would fit me in. This will likely happen late next month.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I got a fitting set for the fourth of January. Never been but sounds like a awesome place. Hopefully they don't tell me all my clubs are wrong.

I got a fitting set for the fourth of January. Never been but sounds like a awesome place. Hopefully they don't tell me all my clubs are wrong.

Would love to hear your thoughts afterwards. I've heard nothing but good things though, so you should be in good hands.

Taps away

Anyone like the M Project Spikeless or the adiPures. I am buying a new pair of shoes on Monday and would like opinions on these styles. I have the 2012 TW shoe but have to replace it because of an orthotic and will not buy non-leather shoes. Thoughts on either or both of these would be appreciated.

Would love to hear your thoughts afterwards. I've heard nothing but good things though, so you should be in good hands.

Taps away

Will do man say there is club champion thread in the shafts forum.

I wonder what a 13° 3 Deep head on the end of a Black Tie would be like...

54* Mack Daddy 2 to complete my set.

For #WPF, I'm definitely pondering getting a 588 RTX - the question is, CB or MB?

What loft Nate?

What loft Nate?

Was thinking about getting a 52, since that is my most widely used wedge loft in my current bag.

Was thinking about getting a 52, since that is my most widely used wedge loft in my current bag.

I have heard nothing but good things. I figure if you are taking a ton of full swings you would probably enjoy the forgiveness in a CB, but that is just me

Still pondering a Mack Daddy 2 but that will be fixed when I get my lazy arse to PGA SS

I have heard nothing but good things. I figure if you are taking a ton of full swings you would probably enjoy the forgiveness in a CB, but that is just me

Kinda what I was thinking as well

#WPF concluded. Purchasing a MD2 52° from the marketplace.

I struggled with the CB wedges a good bit, but I think it was all mental. Im a head case.

Obviously depends on what they have coming, but I'd most likely go set wedge in the +-50° range and then MB's.

#WPF concluded. Purchasing a MD2 52° from the marketplace.

I was just looking at these on the Golfsmith website. I'm thinking about picking up a 54*.

Now I am pondering how my MC bag is goign to be set up, specifically the transition from FW/hybos to irons.

I was just looking at these on the Golfsmith website. I'm thinking about picking up a 54*.

Just something to mess around with this winter. Kind of get acquainted with them.

Obviously depends on what they have coming, but I'd most likely go set wedge in the +-50° range and then MB's.

I plan on doing the same with Cobra. Set gap wedge for me all day if it's an option in the +'s.

I plan on doing the same with Cobra. Set gap wedge for me all day if it's an option in the +'s.

I think that Hopkins 49° turned me off aftermarket gap wedges. I always liked the 588F I had, but couldn't do much with the Hopkins.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back