Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

Hello forged combo set!

qysyty8y.jpg

those are simply beautiful!

Ill post later on in the proper thread- but I got to roll the Smart Square yesterday. There is officially a 100% chance that the center shafted model WILL be in my bag for The Morgan Cup. #revolutionary

Ill post later on in the proper thread- but I got to roll the Smart Square yesterday. There is officially a 100% chance that the center shafted model WILL be in my bag for The Morgan Cup. #revolutionary

Very interesting......I must steal cookies when I see him next time!! Hope he still has it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Just thinking a little today. There are only 8 spots left and another Cleveland contest is up right now. But, without Cleveland hopping back into the ring and wanting to be in the Morgan Cup, the contests are over, and the Morgan Cup would be set with the names already selected. While the next 8 spots won't directly be on Team Cleveland, they are a direct result of Cleveland coming back.

Cleveland coming back gave me a chance to be an Assistant Captain and Canadan a chance to be a Captain of a 5th team. Without them, we aren't in that position. We're both not sponsored by Cleveland this year, but I know we are both thankful Cleveland decided to hop in.

All the sponsors are great, don't get me wrong. But I am feeling a little extra thankfulness towards Cleveland right now while I sit back and reflect on these last 8 spots.

So let's get some poem entries in. Don't worry about what feeling stupid or being too "proud" to write a poem. It's for the chance of a life time!

Just thinking a little today. There are only 8 spots left and another Cleveland contest is up right now. But, without Cleveland hopping back into the ring and wanting to be in the Morgan Cup, the contests are over, and the Morgan Cup would be set with the names already selected. While the next 8 spots won't directly be on Team Cleveland, they are a direct result of Cleveland coming back.

Cleveland coming back gave me a chance to be an Assistant Captain and Canadan a chance to be a Captain of a 5th team. Without them, we aren't in that position. We're both not sponsored by Cleveland this year, but I know we are both thankful Cleveland decided to hop in.

All the sponsors are great, don't get me wrong. But I am feeling a little extra thankfulness towards Cleveland right now while I sit back and reflect on these last 8 spots.

So let's get some poem entries in. Don't worry about what feeling stupid or being too "proud" to write a poem. It's for the chance of a life time!

This is really a wonderful post. Nice thoughts dude. I didn't think of it like this but it is very true.

This should get some MCers pumped.

You got that right Jordan, that's just a sampling of what they brought in 2013 and I know 2014 will be even better!

Cleveland has amazing stuff. Very stoked they came back to support a team. Keep looking at all their clubs daydreaming of what could be.

I stopped by the pro shop this morning to give some Cleveland irons a test drive. Unfortunately the hitting bays were closed so all I could do was give the MB, CB, TT and MTs a waggle or two. They sure are easy on the eyes and felt nice.

Cleveland has amazing stuff. Very stoked they came back to support a team. Keep looking at all their clubs daydreaming of what could be.

They sure do! Those 588 irons & wedges are awesome, pretty and sniping accurate.

So this jacked me up big time!

I got to roll the belly counterbalanced version for the first time 2 weeks ago and I absolutely loved everything about it. Whether I make it on an MC squad or not I plan adding this one to the bag in 2014.

I've become such a huge Cleveland fan this past year. I think they've got a loyal supporter in me for a long time to come.

Tappin' from my Samsung Note 3

I am so excited to get more of their gear in my bag. They have so many solid offerings on so many different levels.

Cleveland Golf - Welcome to the 2014 Morgan Cup

They sure do! Those 588 irons & wedges are awesome, pretty and sniping accurate.

I keep thinking that they might be updating the forged aspect of this lineup....

We're going to have a bunch of info on some of the 2014 line soon. The 588 Custom driver is just the beginning.

We're going to have a bunch of info on some of the 2014 line soon. The 588 Custom driver is just the beginning.

Hawk dropping a little teaser...

BOOM. Just what I was hoping for!!! Teasers for the WIN!!

I'm counting on it! I want to see how they take the next step!
Me too man. It seems like the have a deliciously concocted plan of attack for blending sets.

I love the sound of their woods at impact, by far my favorite out of any manufacturer.

Cannot wait for more of the 2014 lineup to be revealed!

Back