TaylorMade Golf - 2 More Spots - #THPMC - The Ultimate Golf Event Period

Selections will be announced tomorrow morning.

Heck yeah, 2 more members of the Taylormade team will be made public for the world to see!

I hope I'm one of them!

Last edited:
Perfect. I'll be in church tomorrow morning praying I get it. :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Boom! Good luck everybody! A makeover is in the future for two more people!

Well well well, two new TaylorMade staffers get there papers tomorrow. All the best to those that entered.

Boom!! Announcements are ramping up again on THP. Can't wait!!

Will be up early hitting refresh in hopes my entry is chosen as one of the two lucky and fortunate ones!

I can't wait to find out who will be joining us on team TaylorMade!

y2a5e7us.jpg

About to head out to play with something on my mind...

2 more lives will be changed forever tomorrow. Activate Bart Scott voice, can't wait!!!

Good luck to those who entered, Sunday funday tomorrow for a couple lucky THPers!

Tomorrow morning, what a kickass way to start the day!!

I'm excited to see whom is selected to join this amazing journey.

Good luck guys. Tomorrow will be a great day!!!

Good luck everybody.

Good luck to all the entries. I hate that I couldn't throw my name in the hat for this one.

What a great way to start a Sunday...two folks dreams coming true!!

Can't wait to find out who gets to join in the fun.

Can't wait to see who it will be tomorrow morning! Extreme makeover will be coming soon. Good luck everyone!

It's going to a HHJJ day tomorrow for some lucky THPeeps. It'll be fun seeing who the next two TaylorMade Staffers are and watching/reading their reactions.

Announcement tomorrow, fingers and toes crossed. Thank you THP and Taylormade for this great opportunity. Good luck everyone

2 people are going to have their minds blown away tomorrow morning!

There will be folks dreaming about TaylorMade tonight! Good luck all :thumb:

With all the good entries, I know the chances of getting in are slim... But I can't keep from getting my hopes up.

It's awesome how waiting on a Morgan Cup announcement can make a grown man feel like a kid the day before leaving to go to Disney World.

We all have a chance Shakey. Yours was just as good as anybody's.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back