#OwnTheSecondShot - THP & Adams Golf Event Info

If I get in pickup and being your driver will be no issue either. I will get a full size suv that week and will already be in town.

Save me a seat, Trevor! Of course, I've got to be quick and lucky to get into this first!

Ken I Should have room for 4 I gotca! Hope we get in.

Ken I Should have room for 4 I gotca! Hope we get in.
Can we have a Days of Thunder rental car race if I get in?!

I've been checking out the Adams website lately...and I really like the looks of that XTD Hybrid!

Can we have a Days of Thunder rental car race if I get in?!

I've been checking out the Adams website lately...and I really like the looks of that XTD Hybrid!

Lmao, I am going to chip and putt with one if I get in. Part 3 second shots will be interesting

If I get in pickup and being your driver will be no issue either. I will get a full size suv that week and will already be in town.

Thanks Trevor. I appreciate it. My biggest issue is figuring out a flight schedule that works. United is really limiting my options.

Yes im pumped for an epic event and the sign up. Not nervous at all.

I'm with you bro, no nerves.... Yet, that's for the first tee at a THP event! Nothing like that rush!!

I can't stop thinking about this, it's going to great!

this will my first THP event to sign up for, does anyone know if typically the sign up information will be in the first post or a different thread?

Yep, reminder is set. Going for it.

I want to #OwnTheSecondShot

this will my first THP event to sign up for, does anyone know if typically the sign up information will be in the first post or a different thread?

Should be a new thread that goes live when signups start I believe.

I just got the green light from the wife. I hope I make it in!!!

Gonna be crazy tomorrow...good luck to everyone aiming to get in this awesome event

I will not miss this, I will not miss this, I will not miss this, I will not miss this. Love Adams, Love Dallas and love my THP friends. Gotta get in.

Wayyy more than 30 people trying to get into this one it looks like.

I really hope I can be one of the lucky ones

Yep, I'm nervous. Would be disastrous for me to miss out on this.

If I miss out I'm still going to show up anyway. I will kidnap one of the participants the night before and be a magic fill-in if I have to!!

I would say so buddy. Lets just both get in and not worry about it hahahhaha

I like it. I will be at home and ready to hit the send button as fast as effin possible!

I like it. I will be at home and ready to hit the send button as fast as effin possible!

Ill be at work and need to make sure I am hardwired into the internet. could be the difference

So I may just just sign up and get in and worry about logistics later...

So I may just just sign up and get in and worry about logistics later...

Smart move. Pretty much what I do for any event.

I got logistics covered and am ready to grab a spot.

Man the people getting Ito this are too cool to not be around. I better rethink my ponder and put this baby in full go time mode.

Back