The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How does it even read the putting?

Tappin away

Same way it does every shot, just at a very low speed. The problem is what do you do when you have a 5ft putt or less. You have to hit it hard enough to get it to the screen and then hope it's still the right speed from there.

Now the fun begins on pitch and chip shots. It's very tricky.

Same way it does every shot, just at a very low speed. The problem is what do you do when you have a 5ft putt or less. You have to hit it hard enough to get it to the screen and then hope it's still the right speed from there.

I'm guessing bump and runs don't work that well.

Tappin away

Just move closer to the sensors. Then you won't have to hit it to hard.

If it's in a LM it will just take a picture of the club head, in this case the putter, and judge speed off of that. Either way it's not perfect but the LM is much better in my opinion.

Boom! Suck it puttin4bird
P4B wins 2 up! hehehe

And yeah, an 8 ad a 9. He must have thought he was me for a couple holes!

Just move closer to the sensors. Then you won't have to hit it to hard.

If it's in a LM it will just take a picture of the club head, in this case the putter, and judge speed off of that. Either way it's not perfect but the LM is much better in my opinion.

The few I've been on all seemed to be pretty finicky but I didn't ever think to just scoot up for putts. Chip shots and such you just can't do much for though.

The few I've been on all seemed to be pretty finicky but I didn't ever think to just scoot up for putts. Chip shots and such you just can't do much for though.

No that you are on your own. Those sometimes register and sometimes don't. That's why I prefer to be on a LM. Still not perfect but much much better.

The sound of people eating drives me crazy.

I swear, some days I just want to throw someone through a wall.

Just really irritable with some things, no, not the Doc, she's a saint.

I swear, some days I just want to throw someone through a wall

Well stay away from me in a couple weeks if you're still mad. I'll be the lightest person there.

Well stay away from me in a couple weeks if you're still mad. I'll be the lightest person there.

Nah, my midget throwing days are behind me. You get putting lessons, not thrown.

Nah, my midget throwing days are behind me. You get putting lessons, not thrown.

Oh, then I can't wait to see you again friend!

Evening gents. Hope things are well for you lot. Jman, sorry to hear you're not in a good mood. No bueno.

Evening gents. Hope things are well for you lot. Jman, sorry to hear you're not in a good mood. No bueno.

Happens dude.

How're you sir?

Whats happening dude??

Happens dude.

How're you sir?

No doubt.

Doing well, thanks. Bit tired, but that comes with only 3 hours sleep last night. Should sleep well tonight though, on the bright side.

I will throw him then. That's an immediate revocation of the non-throwing clause.

Inching ever closer to the TM event. I'm beyond ready.

I might use Mwards 24" DB4, just to show him that the putter does work. He's just bad at using it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back