The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did you guys try the homemade chips by chance?

Did you guys try the homemade chips by chance?

We did not.
But the hashbrowns with onions were amazing as was the other 7 sides we got.
And the desserts were heavenly.

We did not.
But the hashbrowns with onions were amazing as was the other 7 sides we got.
And the desserts were heavenly.
Hahaha 7 sides? Wow! That is a ton of food plus entrees and dessert. Impressive lol

I ate so much food last night at this wonderful steak house, that I woke up this morning and still have the meat sweats.
That's the mark of a good meal or way too much meat. Either way there is no downside

Hahaha 7 sides? Wow! That is a ton of food plus entrees and dessert. Impressive lol

It was actually less.
2 orders of Mac & Cheese
Truffle Fries
Hashbrowns w/ onions
Mushrooms (amazing)

It was actually less.
2 orders of Mac & Cheese
Truffle Fries
Hashbrowns w/ onions
Mushrooms (amazing)

Either way. I'm glad you guys enjoyed yourselves and the food.

It was actually less.
2 orders of Mac & Cheese
Truffle Fries
Hashbrowns w/ onions
Mushrooms (amazing)

...and with that the wife now wants to go to a steakhouse tonight. THP sparking the interests for more than just golf!

NBA2K14 owes Freddie some royalties. This is one of the stock game faces:

y2ege2un.jpg

yqu4a4ud.jpg

Sounds like my golf game!

Tappin away

I think it's cool that Bill Cosby does Sit-Down comedy rather than Stand-Up comedy (and has for years). And doesn't have to swear.

Funny moment with my dad today.

Hitting balls at the range, and I was absolutely crushing my driver. Seriously long balls.

My dad watched a couple, paused, and then said, "You seriously hit the Alpha further than that?"

"Yep"

"Seems like cheating"

I think it's cool that Bill Cosby does Sit-Down comedy rather than Stand-Up comedy (and has for years). And doesn't have to swear.

Watch some of Brian Regan's stuff. Best clean comedian out there. I personally wouldn't pay money to go to a show to listen to a guy swear every other word. Hate it.

Funny moment with my dad today.

Hitting balls at the range, and I was absolutely crushing my driver. Seriously long balls.

My dad watched a couple, paused, and then said, "You seriously hit the Alpha further than that?"

"Yep"

"Seems like cheating"

It's already cheating how far you hit it now. Do you threaten all of your golf balls before the round with a lawsuit if they don't go far?

Watch some of Brian Regan's stuff. Best clean comedian out there. I personally wouldn't pay money to go to a show to listen to a guy swear every other word. Hate it.
Truth! I saw Eddie Murphie many years ago on the Raw tour.... It really wasn't that great cause of the profanity. I'm not straight laced by any stretch of the imagination but when Eff bombs are primary word of choice it gets a little boring and redundant.

It's already cheating how far you hit it now. Do you threaten all of your golf balls before the round with a lawsuit if they don't go far?

At least they have plenty of time to decompress before being hit again.

Seriously, like 7-10 minutes between shots.

Hahahaha. Not to mention a few waggles as a warning too

Hey -- only 5-6 minutes of that is me standing over the ball.

Hey -- only 5-6 minutes of that is me standing over the ball.

I didn't differentiate between ball hang time and you standing over it.

:alien:

The Wife and I were talking today, and she made the comment that as of tomorrow, my car will not have been moved in 1 week. Working so close to home, and being close to where I need to go, I have been riding my bike just about anywhere I need to go.

The Wife and I were talking today, and she made the comment that as of tomorrow, my car will not have been moved in 1 week. Working so close to home, and being close to where I need to go, I have been riding my bike just about anywhere I need to go.

Thats crazy. Talk about savings in gas money for sure

That is great. I used to be able to ride my bike to work, now I spend a fortune in gas.

That's pretty freaking cool. Gotta make sure you run it now and then though still. hehe

I am going to try and start walking and riding more places. I just need to fix my cruiser up a little though so I can.

Call your insurance guy. Let him know you're driving it less. With my company, less than 7,500 miles a year is a HUGE discount.

Thats crazy. Talk about savings in gas money for sure
Since 11/22, I have purchased 2 tanks of gas. My SUV still has over 1/2 tank in it from the 2nd tank I purchased a few weeks back.
That is great. I used to be able to ride my bike to work, now I spend a fortune in gas.
I've been doing that for years, I love not having to stop at the gas station multiple times per week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back