The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tried to get a better pic for you man. I love this place!

ta2evanu.jpg
I lived on the JC Waterfront for a year when I worked in NYC. I miss it....sometimes.

It happens way too fast.

It happens way too fast.

She is Sooooo cute

In Jersey now! Jersey City Pre Gaming before going into the city

y4udyruh.jpg

It looks cold, cloudy, and dirty, what part of Jersey is that?

It happens way too fast.

Man she's such a cutie!

Half day at work today. Gotta love it when the boss decides he wants to start communicating for the first time in a week.... after you have already left work and let all the workers go home LOL.

Thank god for Jessica from United Airlines. My buddies and I have had our Vegas trip planned since June. He gets a call today from an automated system telling him our first flight was cancelled. No reason to why, he couldn't get through to anyone. I called spoke with Jess and she got us all set up on a different route via Delta and after all said and done we arrive in Vegas 10 mins later than we were scheduled to.

Hanging out with my wife and daughter. Couldn't be happier.

yay off work and home. Ready to enjoy the evening with a few drinks, some THP and some music.

Our landlord and his wife just walked over with a magnum bottle of prosecco to say happy new year. Love these people!

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Our landlord and his wife just walked over with a magnum bottle of prosecco to say happy new year. Love these people!
Cool! Get them drunk and get them to lower the rent!

Cool! Get them drunk and get them to lower the rent!

I wish! They are off to their own party.

typo's courtesy of Samsung Galaxy S4 autocorrect... Enjoy!

Although I have to be at work for a production issue on NYE I've used the intermittent down time to get my Cleveland MC ponder on by reading about 50 pages of the 588 CB thread.

Sharing my last round of golf for 2013 with 3 awesome THPers. I had a lot of strokes going, but a lot more fun doing it.

I got to play golf today ?⛳️????? with three awesome THP'ers to close out 2013. Thanks KellyBo, DawgDaddy & MillerTime for helping me close out 2013 with a smile !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You playing any golf while out here?
Sorry man, I just saw this. YES! I played a round at a local course today with my dad. I'm playing Troon with my cousin on Thursday.

Sorry man, I just saw this. YES! I played a round at a local course today with my dad. I'm playing Troon with my cousin on Thursday.

If you'll be in town on Saturday and want to play let me know.

I got to play golf today ?⛳️????? with three awesome THP'ers to close out 2013. Thanks KellyBo, DawgDaddy & MillerTime for helping me close out 2013 with a smile !

Happy for you OG. I know it's been a tough haul lately, but seems like it's paying off.

Awesome OG!!! Glad to hear you able to get on the course!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

The Happy Happy Joy Joy Thread

Nice OG! Congrats on finally getting back out there!

My HHJJ is 2013, what a year. I can't put into words how fortunate I am and the scary part is that with 2014 it is only going to get better.

This was yesterday but it was an awesome HHJJ moment. My wife, kids and I went into town and went for a walk (kids scootered) along the coastal walkway. Its a nice walkway that the council has put in along the coast stretching from the port (in the background by the big chimney) 9.5km north so far as it will be going further this year. Its used by walkers, riders, runners and so on, and it has beautiful views. I took a couple of photo's to show you guys.

This is us heading towards the port.

This is on the way back, the wall in the distance is the one in my first photo. The walk was about 4.5km round trip the part we done. There is also playgrounds along the way for the kids to play at.

This is a stone carving thing they do every year, these people are very talented and carve some great sculptures.

Hope you like the photo's because we enjoyed it. We do it quite a few times a year.

Booked our trip to Disney tonight and I FINALLY got a dinner reservation inside the castle at MK. Keeping it a surprise from the wife and kids. Can't wait to see their reaction!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back