The sore head thread

Ole Gray

Mayor of the Woodshed
Reaction score
Handicap
Average
Did you wake up with a sore head today? Too much partying and stuff :party::drinks::beat-up:

Three beers for me and off to bed. Feeling good today :thumb:

Went a couple more than 3 but still good to go today. Unfortunately looks like I am just going to watch it rain though....

Went a couple more than 3 but still good to go today. Unfortunately looks like I am just going to watch it rain though....

No rain up here in Monroe :confused2:. No golf today, heading to the gym for a while and then settle down for a day of football :thumb:

Ha, a few beers for me but limited sleep and I'm no worse for the wear. Fortunately, those days of waking up with the room spinning don't seem to happen any more.

Hopefully we see a few posts in here of guys who had an eventful night.

My night certainly wasn't all that eventful. Had a couple glasses of celebratory wine and that was it. Watched the ball drop and off to bed. Boring, I know.

I didn't drink as I was driving last night so no sore head from alcohol, but it was almost 4am before we got to bed so more tired today here

Drank a bottle of moscato spumante. No sore head, but a funky stomach and been awake since 4 am!

My night certainly wasn't all that eventful. Had a couple glasses of celebratory wine and that was it. Watched the ball drop and off to bed. Boring, I know.

This is known as the old coots rights :D.

I was walking our dog early this morning and noticed a bunch of cars at one particular house. I'm betting there was a party there and folks did not want to get on the road. I wondered if they had the sore head syndrome this morning :beat-up:

Ha, a few beers for me but limited sleep and I'm no worse for the wear. Fortunately, those days of waking up with the room spinning don't seem to happen any more.

Hopefully we see a few posts in here of guys who had an eventful night.

Another old coot :D

No rain up here in Monroe :confused2:. No golf today, heading to the gym for a while and then settle down for a day of football :thumb:

Football will definitely be on the agenda for me as well. Enjoy your day!

1 beer and lights out at 10:30.... Those days are over for me

Nope, good to go, I only had a couple of drinks.

No sore head for me as I had only one alcoholic drink (probably only one for 2013). I did have to ice my back at 2 am because I was stupid and played golf yesterday.

No sore head for me as I had only one alcoholic drink (probably only one for 2013). I did have to ice my back at 2 am because I was stupid and played golf yesterday.

Nothing stupid about playing golf anytime Kelly Bo!

Drank a bottle of moscato spumante. No sore head, but a funky stomach and been awake since 4 am!
Also, definitely went to bed at 11:15 :drinks:

Split a bottle of champagne with my fiancee and had some bourbon but I paced myself, so feeling good this morning.

Sorry to see that your back acted up but it was so much fun to tee it up with you, Bill & Josh yesterday. I really did not see it as stupid because I saw some pure joy from you after particularly good shots and after those 2 birdies.

My head hurts this morning too, but being a non drinker it is because of my sinuses acting like it is mid spring. I am tired of the congestion headache and constant sniffles.

No hangover. Success.

Now to carry that success to the course.

We made it an early evening, so no hangover here. Just not worth the hastle on amature night.

Feeling good inspite of the drinks last night... Couple glasses of water before going to bed usually does the trick

Sorry to see that your back acted up but it was so much fun to tee it up with you, Bill & Josh yesterday. I really did not see it as stupid because I saw some pure joy from you after particularly good shots and after those 2 birdies.

My head hurts this morning too, but being a non drinker it is because of my sinuses acting like it is mid spring. I am tired of the congestion headache and constant sniffles.

Zyrtec D works great for me!

No headache for me. Only had two glasses.

Been years (probably 20+) since I overdid it. (Not that I haven't been drunk, but I now stop before getting plowed!)

I didn't drink very much but I guess the mixing of all kinds of different drinks caught up to me. Bleh.

I was driving last night so I stayed completely sober. It felt good at the time and even better this morning.

Sore throat from singing, heads as fine as it normally is.

Back