What golf manufacturer are you fired up for in 2014?

Michigan Slice

This Guy Cant dance...
Reaction score
Handicap
THP does a great job of providing us the latest information, testing opportunities, events, etc.

But what golf manufacturer has got your attention?

Callaway finally has my interest piqued after quite of few years of not really looking at them at all. Taylormade bringing back the Tour Preferred Irons and getting rid of the white also has me intrigued.

Cobra.

Ever since Puma bought them out they've been getting better and better, think they'll have another good year.

Yonex had my attention but my bag appears to be safe for another year.

Callaway Apex Pro, Big Bertha & New Balls....

What Cleveland does always has my attention. The 588 driver looks very impressive. Also looking forward to see what they have to offer in the way of fairways / hybrids and iron sets for 2014.

Nike. Callaway. Taylormade. Yonex.

Those are the OEMs that have my interest.

Callaway is becoming the 800 pound gorilla in the room imho. So excited to see what else is in store. I also think cleveland is doing some really cool stuff. J40s wedges were off the hook, the smart square putter and love the new balls. I think they could be a sneaky company this year.

Callaway and Cleveland for me...and perhaps Bridgestone late in the year

Callaway, TaylorMade and Adams.

Cleveland and TaylorMade as always and both are showing some great promise coming in.

Cleveland (I'm a bit biased there, hehe), Callaway, and Cobra are my top 3.

I'm pumped for Cobra and TaylorMade, I'm really impressed with the SLDR and I'm loving the TP line coming back, they look great. Cobra is a new discovery process which has really got me excited, all the colors in the line and the guessing about unreleased clubs has me in the clouds.

Mizuno always stays out front too, such great equipment.

It's really hard not to be excited about any OEM going into 2014. So many intriguing products coming (and I'm sure a bunch we haven't heard about yet).

I'm a huge Callaway homer, so I may go with them for an answer, but I'd be lying if I wasn't super pumped to swing the Cobra Bio Cell line, the Adams XTD stuff, the 588 Driver (and I'm sure the stuff that will follow...) and whatever Bridgestone has up their sleeves for late in the year.

1. Callaway
2. Cobra
3. Bridgestone (end of year)

Ill give special mentions to Cleveland for their woods and Titleist when the 915 info starts coming out at years end.

I might have a biased opinion but my answer is Callaway and there really isn't a close second at the moment.

The 3 Cs

Callaway, cobra, Cleveland

Love that TaylorMade is bringing back their tour preferred line, but their driver/wood releases since the R1 have me scratching my head.

In no particular order: Callaway, Taylormade and Cobra.

Another annoying Tapatalk signature!!

Cobra, Callaway, Bridgestone are the big three for me.

I like hearing about all of the new stuff, from every equip company. But, if I had to pick one, it would definitely be Callaway.

Callaway for me. Regardless of whether I was repping them in the MC, their new lines intrigue the hell out of me. Close second is Cobra. Loved the Amp Cell driver and FW's. Look forward to the Bio cell line. Also I have been a big fan of TaylorMade irons in the past. Look forward to getting my hands on some TP CB's.

Taylormade and Callaway for sure. I'm excited to see what Taylormade is bringing out for this year and hope we get a lot of good info from them after the PGA show.

Myself, I loved all the insight and information of the Callaway line.
I love what I'm hearing about Cleveland's lineup with the SmartSquare, the Smart Sole, and the 588 driver.

I've never held a Bridgestone club, much less hit one, but hear they are a solid manufacturer and look forward to hearing what's next from them.

And Cobra with the BioCell line sounds promising.

All of them have my attention right now, some more so than others. If I had to pick a top 3, it'd be Callaway, Cobra, and Bridgestone (anticipating the end of the year!). I have interest in a line from every company, but these 3 really have me staring at more than 2. Wildcard is Cleveland, we really don't know much about their line just yet.

Callaway and Cleveland for me...and perhaps Bridgestone late in the year

I would have to echo Mr. 441 here and also add Adams. There new offerings look fantastic. I have had the chance to hit a few and they were great.

Back