Grip Color Preference

I love the initial look of white grips, but not how grubby they are after I have used them for a couple rounds.

Prefer the darker colors, but tend to try and stay away from black.

I went with all black tour wraps the first time I re-gripped and didn't like the wear they showed so fast, just switched to Crossline Aces in grey(woods, hybo, irons) and REL's in white on my wedges.

I like the idea of Grip-Bling but haven't found any that suite my clubs/bag to my liking.

Those clubs look sharp mojo! I think I am starting to pay more attention to color now that I am looking into regripping my clubs. Im thinking of going with a black steel kbs tour shaft and some dark grey lamkin grips with just a little red on there for my Wilson Staff ci-11s.

Lamkin 3 gen R.E.L Orange. Never was a UT fan, but now that my daughter is gonna go there, i will keep them in honor of her!

JM

That's awesome, JM. Cool tribute to your daughter and your money, lol.

I'm going Lamkin REL 3 Gen in gray on my new order. I considered having different colors for my wedges just to make sure I have the right one or match the color scheme of the head/shaft, but in the end I want something that isn't going to look terrible in a short time.

I tend to favor red on my grips in one way or another. The DPC's in the bag still have the origin Black GP grips, but they will probable be changed out this winter with red or red/black grips.

That's awesome, JM. Cool tribute to your daughter and your money, lol.

Don't remind me dude!:moneymouth: I may just chain her up in the attic until she is like 30. I am NOT looking forward to herdeparture from the home front next Fall.

JM

Niions. Green and white.

I remember your set, and liked what you did with your setup on those.

I remember filming your promo talking about that grip setup, too!

I remember that too. I still think it looks cool, but I will be trying it with a different brand.

I just like simple black. I keep looking at other colours but black just works for me.

This is a good question because I'm going to need something to put on my new TP irons! I'm enjoying the red Tour Wraps I have right now, but I've always wanted some NDMC grips. I may stick to the red. Blue is my favorite color, though.

So I'm sort of being "that guy" but I love Tour Velvets.. Clean (not dirty) tour velvets feel really good to me. Plus I like plain black so it matches my outfits/bags/ferrules

My favorite color is blue and with the success I had with the JumboMax grips, it's tough to get what I want. One of my Hopkins wedges has a blue Lampkin GEL oversized grip with 4 wraps and it's feels good in my hand, seems like what a small JumboMax would feel like. I also have two black/blue Winn grips on a couple other clubs.
I was measured for a standard grip +3 wraps so when I get my new swap I may go the Lamkin route for the irons and go oversized with 4 wraps on the wedges...all blue.

I do love the personalization on O'Carrolls grips, it's pretty sick. Also love that orange JM! I like blue or white but I don't like the white because it gets dirty easily (my super stroke)... I have lamkins now and I'm planning on getting the neon blue with the lamkins when I get my Hopkins wedges so I'll probably end up doing that with the whole set.

Gaming these right now, but thinking about going with lime green and white iomics this year. I like a little color in my life.

Gaming these right now, but thinking about going with lime green and white iomics this year. I like a little color in my life.

Take a look at the I-lines. They are awesome grips. Have the Iomic feel to them and they come in lime green. PGA SS had them half price. Assuming they still have them they were $4.50 a grip.

I like the Lamkin cross lines, they're White and black.

Golf Pride Multi Compound Black and White.... Like to keep it simple

KG

Just Tapping Away

I'm partial to the PURE grips and their colors. Purple, Red and Green. I've grown quite fond of the Lamkin 3gen blue. But if I have to choose I'd have to say the Purple pure grips have been my favorite

I'm getting ready to regrip with white Golf Pride Tour Wrap 2Gs. I've never used any other grip color than black, so I thought I would change it up a bit.

This is my preferred grip, I use the red grips 90% of the time, I also use the black sometimes for just trying out clubs. I have used the white on clubs that the red would look strange paired with the shaft color. These are easy care grips and the white is really no harder to take care of than the red or black.

I don't mind colors, but I look for comfort in my grips. Right now I have the Winn Dri-Tacs on and love them. Right now I have the standard gray with the red cap. Really wish they would make it in a brighter color.

i like a little color just to keep things interesting - just went new decade orange/black on my X2Hot preorders yesterday.

Everyone has a grip preference, and at the same time, everyone has their own style. So, with that said, what color/style of Grip do you prefer on your clubs?

Different from club to club?

For me, I always loved the styling of the NDMC black/white or black/and another color grips. But, to date, my favorite set of grips were my Green PURE Grips I had on my J40 irons. Lately I have been drawn to the Lamkin styles with a bit more color, and really like what a lot of companies are offering now.

So, I ask, what color do you lean toward with your grip choice?

For the bolder the color the better but it has to match the club head. I could not have Orange amp cells and lets say purple grips. They must match but thats just me ha ha.

I changed my grips for the first time and decided on the UST Mamiya grips below - Having always had the stock grips I decided to go for something slightly different instead of the plain black

IMAG0157_zpsbb0207b4.jpg

My main priority was comfort and for that reason alone I have not been able to get along with the corded grips as I just found them too harsh

Everyone has a grip preference, and at the same time, everyone has their own style. So, with that said, what color/style of Grip do you prefer on your clubs?

Different from club to club?

For me, I always loved the styling of the NDMC black/white or black/and another color grips. But, to date, my favorite set of grips were my Green PURE Grips I had on my J40 irons. Lately I have been drawn to the Lamkin styles with a bit more color, and really like what a lot of companies are offering now.

So, I ask, what color do you lean toward with your grip choice?

I have made the switch to the lamkin 3gens and love the blue. I have switched everything to that.

Back