Odyssey White Hot Pro Havok Preview

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Havok is part of the White Hot Pro family, and is an ultra high MOI putter that provides both forgiveness and a new version of the White Hot insert, the #1 insert on Tour. The Havok's lower, deeper CG creates forward roll and helps improve distance control and accuracy, while the putter's ultra high MOI helps increase the stability of the putter through the player's stroke so more putts start online. Havok has a new Gun Metal PVD finish to reduce glare.

1200x580-ODY-White-Hot-Pro.jpg

Do I see some Fang and Teron influences in there? Iiiiiiiinteresting.

I like the alignment aid, not sure about the rest. Again, have to roll it and see.

Not bad looking, but not in love. Comes down to performance as always though.

Love the fact of having a high MOI series putter within the White Hot Pro family. This looks like something I would want to try out

Like it better than the similar Versa version (Jailbird). Looks well balanced.

I'm a bigger fan of this one. Behind the face, most of the weight is moved around the perimeter which is the MOI generator, while the two line frame is a nice alignment aid. I'll be interested to roll a few with this one when it's available.

I like this better than the jailbreak as well. I'd definitely try it at a demo or retail chain. Not sure it could replace my gamer, but it is easy on the eyes... I like out of the norm putters.

Another good addition for Odyssey, I think the Jailbird looks more appealing.

I think that is as "sabertoothy" as I am going to get. Which really isn't close at all.

Interesting looking concept. Reminds me of a cross between #7 and an Odyssey sabertooth.

Really like this one, +1 to prefering this one to the jailbird based on looks. I do like the alignment tools a bit better as well.

It's an interesting look, that's for sure. I've never been in love with those style of putters. Will I roll it at least? Absolutely.

After looking at both of the putter threads, I am preferring this over the Jailbird if I am honest

Not sure it would make my bag but it would be given a chance

I bet this thing is stupid easy to align and probably would help make a ton of putts. I'm not in love with the look, but I wasn't exactly in love with the look of the D.A.R.T. either but that thing made putts!

Do I see some Fang and Teron influences in there? Iiiiiiiinteresting.

I see Teron and Sabertooth and find it fascinating in terms of alignment.

I would lean towards this one over the other one posted earlier today based on looks, though not crazy about it either. I did like the White Hot Pro insert last year so immediately I'd like to see and roll on of these

I like the alignment of the Havoc better than the Jailbird...I could see this one working for me a bit better. Definitely see the Teron and Sabertooth influence in this design.

Yea, I tried the gang and owned the Teton, pretty glad Odyssey has some other solid New offerings than this.

Tap Tap

Not the ugliest putter Odyssey has released today.

I really love my White Pro...I could see myself gaming this one I bet.

Look quite stable, these larger mallets have usually been hit or miss for me, but I love the WHP insert!

I'm so glad there are numerous styles being released in 2014.

I'm so glad there are numerous styles being released in 2014.

Odyssey really is bringing a wide range to release. I like the looks of this Havok model. I'm going to keep my eye out for this one.

Innovate or die huh? These are two pretty out there looking putters. I think this one fits my eye a little better than the Jailbreak though.

Back