Cobra Putters - 2014 #THPMC - The Morgan Cup

Very happy to see SeeMore come back for this year's Morgan Cup. No doubt they're going to have 8 beautiful looking putters for their staffers to enjoy!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

This makes me SO insanely happy.

Looks like the kids have the afternoon off so Jman can drool and ponder MC flat sticks....

Glad to hear it. Welcome back Seemore!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!

This makes me SO insanely happy.

Yeah, I figured you & #Cookie might be happy to hear this. Great news really for all the Cobra staffers! Enjoy the awesomeness that is SeeMore!

Great to hear. I was hoping they would be back and they are. Now all the Cobra guys can go ponder on their dream setup.

Looks like the kids have the afternoon off so Jman can drool and ponder MC flat sticks....

HA! No need, I've got a few already so I've got a good idea which way I'll be going. :alien:

HA! No need, I've got a few already so I've got a good idea which way I'll be going. :alien:

My money is on M6 or mfgp2 shape!

Now that is a sweet a$$ equipment tie in! Congrats and enjoy! Get your SPI on if at all possible guys! It's a deadly combination!

As a guy who's bag is currently made up of 8 Cobra clubs and 1 SeeMore putter, I have to say I am incredibly envious of you Cobra staffers!\

I know you will, but enjoy all of it!

So cool to see SeeMore back, they did an amazing job last year, top notch company from top to bottom, an excellent choice by Cobra!!!

Very awesome that SeeMore is jumping back in!

Great partnership, there! Cobra Staffers are getting spoiled with this announcement!

Won't lie, I'm pretty jealous on this one. Putts will be falling for the CPG guys. I'd be a bit more jealous is not for all the cool stuff Odyssey has been coming up with recently.

Fantastic news for Cobra staffers! Congrats guys! And thanks to the great SeeMore for once again lending their support to the MC!

Last edited:
Awesome awesome news for Cobra staffers! Congrats guys!

Good to see that SeeMore is back in the Morgan Cup. Kinda thought they might.

I'm still smiling.

That is fantastic news!! Exciting news for the Cobra Crew!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

8 staffers,8 models, one result.....more made putts

I'm interested to follow along with any of the Cobra staffers that use a SeeMore for the first time in the MC. Their putters are intriguing and I like the instructional method as well.

Pretty awesome. Cant wait to see what putters everyone goes with.

There will be 8 lethal putter machines on those courses in July. SeeMore rocks as a company and they make incredible flatsticks. Congrats guys!!

I'll be like a black mamba......inside of 2 feet.

I've never used, played or tried a Seemore putter. I love my Scotty, but looking at what they currently offer, and the reactions of everyone else I'm pretty excited

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

It wasn't that long ago that Cobra made their own putters. I remember renting a set of clubs in Oregon in 2010, and the putter was some sort of Cobra that had incorporated fiber optics into the alignment system. It was an awesome (and quite ugly) putter, and I considered buying one.

I'll be like a black mamba......inside of 2 feet.

I've never used, played or tried a Seemore putter. I love my Scotty, but looking at what they currently offer, and the reactions of everyone else I'm pretty excited

Rap-a-tap Tappin' on my SG4

You are in for a treat.

Back