Nike Golf Method Mod Putter Preview

That picture just make me what to try it ...

Really looking forward to the thoughts from THP on this one! I was perusing online for this mod 90 earlier today, I really want to give it a go.

Really looking forward to the thoughts from THP on this one! I was perusing online for this mod 90 earlier today, I really want to give it a go.

I love that shape. To me, this line doesn't seem to advance the polymer groove technology of the Method, really updates the shapes and aesthetics. I love the groove technology, I love these shapes. Seems like a win/win

Interesting model right there

Quite a few models arrived and will be featured in review coming soon

a6u7ypav.jpg

This putter has me quite interested. Reminds me of a certain putter (m6) that I have always loved. So simple and sleek, just looks so amazing.

I am pretty sure I need one of these. Not sure how well I would roll it, but it's just a style that I absolutely love.

Did someone say putters?

it's a cool looking putter, but not a shape I'd want in my bag.

Mod 30 looks similar to my Method core 3i. I love that blade look. May be time for an upgrade!

This putter has me quite interested. Reminds me of a certain putter (m6) that I have always loved. So simple and sleek, just looks so amazing.

I am pretty sure I need one of these. Not sure how well I would roll it, but it's just a style that I absolutely love.

Agreed dude. Simple and sleek are perfect words to describe this and it kinda reminds me of the PCB I'm currently rolling which has a fairly small profile.

Agreed dude. Simple and sleek are perfect words to describe this and it kinda reminds me of the PCB I'm currently rolling which has a fairly small profile.
Having been gaming mallets for so long, I wonder how an adjustment to something this small would be.

So simple. Love the design, just not sure it would fit my putting stroke.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

So simple. Love the design, just not sure it would fit my putting stroke.

What stroke type is this designed for slight arc or SBST?

Common "thought" is CS lend themselves to SBST, but in reality SBST is a fallacy and pretty much physiologically impossible without looking pretty funny, all strokes have some​ arc, it may be minor, but its there.

Jman is right with this. I probably worded it wrong, just meant more along the lines of personal preference of a larger, stable putter.

Common "thought" is CS lend themselves to SBST, but in reality SBST is a fallacy and pretty much physiologically impossible without looking pretty funny, all strokes have some​ arc, it may be minor, but its there.

I love the Mod 90 but its waaaaaaaay overpriced.

Will have some in hands up soon of this and the Core, course bound right now though.

Maybe an early pic there if you all behave. Haha

I am going to try to behave. Want to see it in hand!!

Will have some in hands up soon of this and the Core, course bound right now though.

Maybe an early pic there if you all behave. Haha
Mod 90? Ooooh please let that stay in your bag thru next weekend...

66EE7351-ADF7-430B-88CF-774AF8E75434_zpstdb5m11h.jpg

824113CE-FCFC-4E2F-84A9-99DA2A81508B_zpswg5f5dfh.jpg

Love the looks of it

That looks great!

Flare toe forever

Wow, Jman that looks beautiful!

Back