SeeMore Putters Thread

What exactly is the difference between the PCB and the OneCS? To my eye it looks the same - and I love the PCB! But you already have that, so maybe a different shape then?

OneCS is fully milled Carbon Steel and has sharper lines to it as well. Similar in initial look, some decent differences there too though.

I enjoyed the sound off the One more as well personally.

So I have an M9 SeeMore and looking at different putters from them and other brands, but not sure if I should make the switch. Don't want to get into a "Grass is always greener on the other side" when it hardly ever is. What is it about SeeMore that everyone here likes? Seems as if they have some faithful followers on here.

It all comes down to personal preference but the RST is something that has completely changed my putting game across the board. I struggled with alignment so much but now, whether I use a SeeMore or not, I know that my alignment is correct. That is such a big thing for me.

Built in training/alignment tools.
Incredible customer service.
A putter for every type of player.

...and most importantly, one of the most obvious improvements club-wise to my game. The proof is in the numbers.

Well....

For me the biggest thing is that the RST not only works and works well, it imparts better setup habits on the user and thusly leads to the removal of variables with face angle and delofting which lead to an inconsistent roll of the golf ball.

However, for me its just as much about the system (SPi) and the company. The company is top notch and truly CARE about its users, when they say you are family 24/7, they mean it and will do whatever they can to make you a better golfer on the green. As for the SPi it builds on the effectiveness of the RST and creates a genuine confidence on any green for me because I know my stroke is simple, effective, and variables that lead to inconsistencies are removed form the equation. It all comes down to me, my line, and a rock of the shoulders.

As is part of my job here I play all kinds of putters and I absolutely ADORE them all, but I will ALWAYS come back to a SeeMore because I know that it just makes me better on the greens.

What they said! I believe (correct me if I'm wrong here, anyone) that several pros practice with SeeMores even though they game a different brand. If you check out some of the SPi threads like the one Howzat posted here, you get a sense of how much better a putter you can be., Plus, some of the nicest people you will ever meet!

Thats an awesome collection Duff. I'm only up to 2 Seemores in my collection, but I'm looking to add a few more. The M5w is the next one I'm looking at.
Thank you. I really like the way the whistle shaft sets up the sight picture, I'm sure that you will enjoy the M5w.

Very impressive stable of flatsticks Duff! Not sure at this point what SM #5 will be for me but I'm sure it will be added sometime in the not so distant future.
Thank you. As you are no doubt aware at this point, SeeMores are somewhat addicting. Have fun growing your collection.

I really like that collection Duff, a lot of varying generations in that photo!

Really thrilled that SeeMore is back in the Ultimate Golf Event ever this year!
Thank you. I have been fortunate in acquiring a few unique examples of SeeMores.

I agree, SeeMore has done an exceptional job in supporting THP and the Morgan Cup.

What they said! I believe (correct me if I'm wrong here, anyone) that several pros practice with SeeMores even though they game a different brand. If you check out some of the SPi threads like the one Howzat posted here, you get a sense of how much better a putter you can be., Plus, some of the nicest people you will ever meet!

I wasn't told which ones specifically, but there are tour pros that practice with SeeMore's before gaming and getting paid $$$ to play other putters

Bought my wife one for Christmas and really want my own now, its just a sweet little putter.

Plus, it lets me putt left handed when I feel like it. Love that.

Exactly why i purchased it. Originally learned putting lefty (my dad was lefty), and it's a lot easier for 15ft and in, when you have a left to right bender. Good luck in your search my friend!

Pondering just won't stop.

CB OneCS
CB M1
CB mFGP CS

All appear to setup in the manner of which I prefer. Completely overwhelming when you consider all of the options they offer. I need a fitting in a bad way. :)

This is basically my list. OneCS is my choice if I had to pull the trigger today.

Love, love, LOVE my OneCS and hopefully will be getting it counterbalanced soon.

OneCS is fully milled Carbon Steel and has sharper lines to it as well. Similar in initial look, some decent differences there too though.

I enjoyed the sound off the One more as well personally.

The PCB is not a milled face, then? If so, I'd probably like the OneCS better too.

The PCB is not a milled face, then? If so, I'd probably like the OneCS better too.

The PCB is milled. I haven't rolled a OneCS, but my PCB is noticebly quieter and less clicky than my FGP.

The PCB is milled. I haven't rolled a OneCS, but my PCB is noticebly quieter and less clicky than my FGP.

Milled face, yes, not a fully milled putter. Cast and face milled.

So my M6 is ordered and should be here early next week. Cannot wait!!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Milled face, yes, not a fully milled putter. Cast and face milled.

Stainless steel head on the PCB and carbon steel head on the One are also fairly distinct differences.

Stainless steel head on the PCB and carbon steel head on the One are also fairly distinct differences.

Eh, depends, the face milling depth and the cavity design and proportion play a larger role than stainless or carbon.

I've rolled stainless that people mistake for carbon and vice versa because of those factors.

So I have an M9 SeeMore and looking at different putters from them and other brands, but not sure if I should make the switch. Don't want to get into a "Grass is always greener on the other side" when it hardly ever is. What is it about SeeMore that everyone here likes? Seems as if they have some faithful followers on here.

The company makes unique and beautiful putters. Many are made in the USA. All of their putters utilize their patented rifle scope technology.

The biggest factor, for me anyways, the company cares about you as a customer. The co-owner of SeeMore remembered me by name and asked how I liked a putter I bought 2 years prior. Everybody there really wants you to not only buy their putters and use them, but they want you to use them well. They care.

That's why I'm loyal to SeeMore.

Man they have some nice looking putters, so far the DB 4 is really calling me, very reminiscent of a putter from the past. It's beautiful.

Man they have some nice looking putters, so far the DB 4 is really calling me, very reminiscent of a putter from the past. It's beautiful.

Trout don't rule out the m6 gun metal. It's simply stunning and feels amazing. The CB I had done makes it feel like it wants to swing on its own so that makes it easy to stay on path.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SeeMore-m1-Belly-Putter-40-/281213447983?pt=Golf_Clubs&hash=item4179a0af2f

If someone doesn't buy this and reshaft it, I'm going to. And I'm not ready for another one yet...

Caution: The heads on the belly putters are a good bit heavier (approx 380 g) than on the standard length putters (approx 335 g). If you are going to CB it, it should be fine. If you are going to take it to a standard 35" or less, the putter will be very "head heavy".

So I'm thinking about adding an si3 counterbalanced putter. For you experienced blokes, any thoughts on the si3 and how it would complement my cb big fgp? Thanks in advance.

Im thinking a SeeMore needs to be placed back in the bag, asap.

ONE CS? I think it's time for a return of what started it all for me.

Im thinking a SeeMore needs to be placed back in the bag, asap.

ONE CS? I think it's time for a return of what started it all for me.

I know what you can roll next Saturday

Does anyone know what the difference in the SB2c and the SB2 Heel. They both have the shaft in the same position on the site. If the weighting is different what does this do?

Does anyone know what the difference in the SB2c and the SB2 Heel. They both have the shaft in the same position on the site. If the weighting is different what does this do?

The SB2c is straight center shaft, the SB2 the shaft is JUST rear of center allowing for a little toe hang.

Back