The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

You should start a Moe's thread.

I've considered it, but I don't think it would get as much traction as your thread.

Well then clearly Chipotle > Moe's..

but feel free to experiment :alien:

No no no... We don't need any more dead, archived restaurant threads clogging up the boards. Leave Moe's where it belongs. In the banter (or rant) threads.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Moe's>Chipotle

I like both, but there's just something about Moe's that I don't know.
Haven't been to Moe's yet.

You should start a Moe's thread.
Yet another wannabe thread, hahaha.

I've considered it, but I don't think it would get as much traction as your thread.
That's most likely very true.

Well then clearly Chipotle > Moe's..

but feel free to experiment :alien:
Definitely!

No no no... We don't need any more dead, archived restaurant threads clogging up the boards. Leave Moe's where it belongs. In the banter (or rant) threads.
Lots of wannabe threads keep popping up. I even tried to help the McDonald's thread by making it the official McRib thread, but even that didn't help!

What / Where is this Moe's of which you speak?

Moe's>Chipotle

I like both, but there's just something about Moe's that I don't know.

The Chipotle for Hackers thread!

Today's burrito bowl lunch: brown rice, black beans, steak, tomatoes, corn, hot salsa, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole. I'd take a pic, but I ate half of it looking for this thread.

I prefer Q'Doba simply because I'm addicted to their queso... "naked" (in a bowl) with brown rice, black beans, steak, corn salsa, a little sour cream, cheese, and guac of course!

Been a while since I've been to Chipotle. Need to change that soon.

After reading this I want some now.

Brown rice, black beans, carnitas, mild & corn salsas, sour cream, cheese, and guacamole.
tujysuse.jpg

This thread needs a bump. Used my gift card from Christmas earlier

My dinner and late night snack

White rice, pinto beans, fajita veggies, half steak half chicken, medium salsa, corn, sour cream, lettuce. All topped with chipotle Tabasco sauce.

Ate with chips

aza6edum.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

I still have yet to try chipotles, I hope they have one in Austin. Sadly, the nearest one to me is 40 minutes, but I always forget to stop when I'm in Texas.

I've never eaten at a Chipotle, because only having four menu items really turned me off. Until I heard about the Qeusarito...

I've never eaten at a Chipotle, because only having four menu items really turned me off. Until I heard about the Qeusarito...

I don't even know you anymore. Love me some Chipotle. Burritos, tacos, bowls and beer. What else do you need?

I don't even know you anymore. Love me some Chipotle. Burritos, tacos, bowls and beer. What else do you need?

Choices. We'll see how I feel about the place after trying the quesarito. Any place willing to do that can't be all bad, right?

Choices. We'll see how I feel about the place after trying the quesarito. Any place willing to do that can't be all bad, right?

From what I've read I've heard, they are willing to make anything they are possible of making for the customer

From what I've read I've heard, they are willing to make anything they are possible of making for the customer
I didn't know that until recently. My friend Brian told me about the "secret menu" like you couldn't just go look online to find out.

Back