The 2013-14 College football thread (SPOILERS)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just to cement the fact that Malzahn and his assistants completely out coached FSU, it comes out that Dameyune Craig was relaying the offensive signals FSU was using the entire first half making a defense ranked in the 100s against the pass look stellar against the powerful FSU passing game. Game within the game.
Funny how this was mentioned to Jimbo BEFORE the game, how DC being on the other side line would affect anything, and he replied that they change their calls up so much now that it wouldnt matter.

All's fair in love and war and football (well, not videotaping opponent practices...)

Good for Craig. Shame on FSU for not catching on sooner or not expecting it if true. Would help explain offensive production desparity between halves for FSU.

Funny how this was mentioned to Jimbo BEFORE the game, how DC being on the other side line would affect anything, and he replied that they change their calls up so much now that it wouldnt matter.

So Jimbo changed his signals by saying he was changing them but not really changing them until Auburn DBs started running the routes he was calling. Savvy. No fault to Auburn, you try to gain every advantage you can in game. Main reason I feel FSU was out coached and Auburn was out athleted. Great game to watch for fans who didn't care who won.

Great game to watch for fans who didn't care who won.
You got that right, I love great football games like that, when I don't' have a horse in the race!

Louisville is offering Pigtrino the job and he is expected to take it. He is top 3 on my list of hated sports people.

Louisville is offering Pigtrino the job and he is expected to take it. He is top 3 on my list of hated sports people.

I despise the dude.

Them hiring Petrino again may be the weirdest thing I've ever seen in college coaching moves. It's unreal that they'd take him back.

ANYBODY but Petrino. They got a good amount of money from Strong leaving right? There are a number of great coaches out there that would love that job.

Dead Louisville,

If you hire a known jack@ss, don't be surprised when he again does something jack@ssy.

Signed,
Common Sense

Now I'm glad Louisville lost strong. Just found a team I hate worse than Michigan and usc. I hope they don't win a thing for years. Talk about selling your soul.

Who are the other two?

The desperation in that hire is comical.

The Auburn/Louisville matchup in 2015 just got more interesting.

The Auburn/Louisville matchup in 2015 just got more interesting.
Why?

I have seen people saying this on Twitter, but I just dont see it as more interesting. We have played Petrino many times since he left Auburn.

Now I'm glad Louisville lost strong. Just found a team I hate worse than Michigan and usc. I hope they don't win a thing for years. Talk about selling your soul.

Worse than MI, come on now

Why?

I have seen people saying this on Twitter, but I just dont see it as more interesting. We have played Petrino many times since he left Auburn.

Maybe not for all of us, but I'd love another 90-85 score in a football game. It was fun going up against his teams and I like beating him. Probably the most infamous coach in the nation.

Maybe not for all of us, but I'd love another 90-85 score in a football game. It was fun going up against his teams and I like beating him. Probably the most infamous coach in the nation.

Gonna go ahead and disagree with the last part of that strongly. Most people don't even know who he is.

Gonna go ahead and disagree with the last part of that strongly. Most people don't even know who he is.

Ok, most infamous coach on Twitter then.

I agree with hard core football fans!

People don't like the guy. Haha. It's the whole pro wrestling villain thing. Easy to root against, which draws interest.

I find it interesting that Louisville would go that route again, does it make them look desperate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back